- ECCSP: Beginner's Guide
Does ECCSP create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered? How do you manage and improve your ECCSP work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability? Are there recognized ECCSP problems? How do you use ECCSP data and information to support organizational decision making and innovation? Is the ECCSP process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
Why Own The ECCSP Self-Assessment?
The ECCSP Self-Assessment will make you a ECCSP domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the ECCSP work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every ECCSP task and that every ECCSP outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring ECCSP opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored ECCSP advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth ECCSP Self-Assessment. Featuring 723 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ECCSP improvements can be made.
What Is In The ECCSP Self-Assessment?
The ECCSP Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 723 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ECCSP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The ECCSP Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose ECCSP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ECCSP and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define ECCSP With This ECCSP Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 723 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: How do you assess your ECCSP workforce capability and capacity needs, including skills, competencies, and staffing levels?
- Define Criterion: What sources do you use to gather information for a ECCSP study?
- Measure Criterion: How frequently do you track ECCSP measures?
- Analyze Criterion: Think about the functions involved in your ECCSP project. what processes flow from these functions?
- Improve Criterion: At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once ECCSP is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Control Criterion: What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your ECCSP strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Sustain Criterion: How do we make it meaningful in connecting ECCSP with what users do day-to-day?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; ECCSP Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal ECCSP Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a ECCSP domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The ECCSP Self Assessment That Will Make You A ECCSP Domain Expert Now.