Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Educational equity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Educational equity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Educational equity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Educational equity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 946 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Educational equity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 946 standard requirements:
- How to Secure Educational equity?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Educational equity?
- Is a Educational equity Team Work effort in place?
- Have you identified your Educational equity key performance indicators?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- Who defines the rules in relation to any given issue?
- Think about the people you identified for your Educational equity project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- How will we know that a change is improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Educational equity book in PDF containing 946 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Educational equity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Educational equity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Educational equity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Educational equity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Educational equity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Educational equity Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Educational equity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should the solicitation aspects regarding past performance be structured?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: What additional Educational equity project(s) could be initiated as a result of this Educational equity project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Your customer's business requirements have suddenly shifted because of a new regulatory statute, what now?
- Quality Audit: What is the collective experience of the team to be assigned to an audit?
- Project Scope Statement: Has the Educational equity project Scope Statement been reviewed as part of the baseline process?
- Scope Management Plan: Are enough systems & user personnel assigned to the Educational equity project?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are post milestone Educational equity project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Closing Process Group: Does the close educate others to improve performance?
- WBS Dictionary: Is undistributed budget limited to contract effort which cannot yet be planned to CWBS elements at or below the level specified for reporting to the Government?
Step-by-step and complete Educational equity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Educational equity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Educational equity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Educational equity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Educational equity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Educational equity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Educational equity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Educational equity project with this in-depth Educational equity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Educational equity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Educational equity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Educational equity investments work better.
This Educational equity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.