"I got recruited by a friend of mine, I had not heard from him in years. We talked for six hours straight. As the Director of Quality Management, my goal is to improve quality, operational initiatives, promote innovation and to identify/develop best practices for excellence, service excellence and safety. My department oversees specific operations inclusive of performance improvement, risk management, regulatory affairs and service excellence in partnership with other leaders to promote model programs and approaches in assuring superior deliver of services. Nothing is impossible with my team."
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EFQM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EFQM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EFQM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EFQM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 983 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EFQM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 983 standard requirements:
- The objective of Change Management is to ensure that standard methods and procedures are used, such that changes can be dealt with quickly, with the lowest possible impact on service quality. all changes should be traceable, in other words, one can answer the question, what changed? Do you do this?
- Client participation is one of the best indicators of program quality. if participation is low or declining, it may be an indicator of customer dissatisfaction with one or more aspects of the program. what client involvement is there with the current program?
- Have standard policies and procedures about all aspects of data governance and the Data Management lifecycle, including collection, maintenance, usage and dissemination, been clearly defined and documented?
- When requirements cannot be applied, and to claim conformity to ISO 9001:2015, how do you determine if your ability or responsibility to ensure conformity of products and services are not affected?
- How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of your organization?
- To what extent does your organization ensure that staff members design activities in ways that are informed by your organizations mechanisms of review, research, monitoring and/or auditing?
- Does the solution you use have any provision for automatic data exchange with outsourced contact centers, so that you can augment your existing agent pool without losing control of quality?
- Review the utilization of the project managers and the quality of the projects on which they work. Are the project managers working on the right projects in the order the customers need?
- Does your organization regularly review and revise its data content management policies to assure that only the data necessary for meeting direct needs are collected and/or maintained?
- Does the quality plan prescribe the type(s) of Quality Assurance activities ( such as reviews, audits, inspections) to be performed to achieve the objectives of the quality plan?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EFQM book in PDF containing 983 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your EFQM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EFQM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EFQM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EFQM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EFQM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EFQM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 EFQM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Has the EFQM project documentation been archived or otherwise disposed as described in the EFQM project communication plan?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Does all EFQM project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Team Performance Assessment: How do you recognize and praise members for contributions?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the EFQM project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the EFQM project sufficiently qualified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What is meant by activity dependencies and how do they relate to network diagramming?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established on how orders will be shipped?
- Executing Process Group: Contingency planning. if a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined for calculating cost estimates?
Step-by-step and complete EFQM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EFQM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EFQM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EFQM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EFQM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EFQM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EFQM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EFQM project with this in-depth EFQM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EFQM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EFQM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EFQM investments work better.
This EFQM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.