In close partnership and collaboration with the Legal Team, drive the design and implementation of new employee relations Policies and Procedures and solicit support for same from relevant stakeholders.
More Uses of the Electronic Discovery Toolkit:
- Oversee and coordinate vendor work particularly regarding Document Review and production.
- Communicate effectively with consultants and clients regarding timelines and complications associated with task completion to properly set expectations.
- Become skilled in defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions.
- Organize and maintain investigations database and analyze related data to identify trends and ensure consistency in employee outcomes.
- Supervise: conduct quality checks to ensure accuracy and completeness of job instructions and of final work product.
- Configure datacenter and corporate Security Solutions to integrate with Security Tools as Identity Management, Multi Factor Authentication (MFA), and encryption.
- Collaborate with compliance and legal teams to develop consistent approach and optimal practices around employee investigations.
- Develop expertise in all Reveal and supporting technologies to provide consulting to Project Consultants and external clients.
- Supervise: monitor teams progress, provide client facing reporting, and ensure quality work product from start to finish.
- Coordinate efforts between various internal business units to complete Data Processing requirements.
- Coordinate: Electronic Discovery Data Collection and extraction Digital Forensics Data Analysis, reporting and remediation.
- Arrange that your project prepares report for clients, management, and stakeholders regarding the status of each project.
- Establish that your strategy complies; conducts regular briefings on new technology and Process Improvements with regard to Electronic Discovery.
- Lead defining and maintaining the processes and tools that allow organizational leaders to effectively manage Project Life Cycle and Change Management Processes.
- Perform administrative duties relevant to project maintenance billing, reporting, etc.
- Be certain that your project leads a member of a team with Legal Department, Compliance Department, and/or other corporate personnel to complete projects and accomplish department or corporate goals.
- Maintain contract files and ensure adherence to same with invoices; arrange for amendments when necessary.
- Steer: review case emails and new filing emails and cull case status and dates to docket, circulate new filings to team.
- Confirm your planning recommends Process Improvement to ensure high quality, timely and cost effective methods are utilized.
- Be accountable for coordinating orientation and onboarding for project based employees in Managed Review.
- Be accountable for formulating and defining specifications for Software Applications or modifies and maintains Existing Applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Consult with case teams regarding Best Practices for Document Management, Electronic Discovery, and matter workflow.
- Develop: comprehensibly perform E Discovery tasks for projects as Data Processing/conversion, data loading, database creation and setup, and others related to services offering.
- Ensure your enterprise technicians work with Consultants as a team by providing expertise, timely responses, and task completion with persistent quality and detail.
- Establish or refine processes and delivery methodologies to enable successful delivery on project goals.
- Contribute to services Standard Operating Procedures when changes occur regarding specific areas of expertise.
- Perform forensic Data Acquisition / collection (performed onsite, in your offices, and remotely), in support of forensic investigations and Electronic Discovery matters.
- Communicate monthly with partner and case teams on Case Management issues, as budget status and Production Planning.
- Communicate expectations for scope and deadlines to internal and External Stakeholders.
- Provide rigorous Data Analysis and Reporting Solutions based on Business Needs, highlighting key trends in employee relations to actively drive proactive solutions to minimize reactive work.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Electronic Discovery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Electronic Discovery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Electronic Discovery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Electronic Discovery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Electronic Discovery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you feel that more should be done in the Electronic Discovery area?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
- How do you cross-sell and up-sell your Electronic Discovery success?
- How are Training Requirements identified?
- Do you aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Electronic Discovery services/products?
- What are the core elements of the Electronic Discovery business case?
- Do Electronic Discovery rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- How do your Work Systems and key Work Processes relate to and capitalize on your core competencies?
- How have you defined all Electronic Discovery requirements first?
- Who will provide the final approval of Electronic Discovery deliverables?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Electronic Discovery book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Electronic Discovery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Electronic Discovery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Electronic Discovery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Electronic Discovery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Electronic Discovery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Electronic Discovery Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Electronic Discovery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Electronic Discovery project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Electronic Discovery Project Team have enough people to execute the Electronic Discovery Project Plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Electronic Discovery Project Plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Electronic Discovery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Electronic Discovery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Electronic Discovery Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Electronic Discovery Project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Electronic Discovery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Electronic Discovery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Electronic Discovery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Electronic Discovery project with this in-depth Electronic Discovery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Electronic Discovery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based Best Practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Electronic Discovery and put Process Design strategies into practice according to Best Practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Electronic Discovery investments work better.
This Electronic Discovery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.