Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Electronic Discovery Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Electronic Discovery related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Electronic Discovery specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Electronic Discovery Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 912 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Electronic Discovery improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 912 standard requirements:
- The federal rules of civil procedure have been amended to address issues arising from electronic discovery or ediscovery. so is this really going to change the way anyone approaches discovery?
- Do your organizations CIO and IT managers know your organizations chief legal counsel and/or external legal counsel well enough to have a consideration with them about important issues?
- What is electronically stored information under the federal rules of civil procedure, and where should organization lawyers and cios responding to discovery requests look for it?
- The tricky question is what that continuing duty entails. What must a lawyer do to make certain that relevant information--especially electronic information--is being retained?
- Your organization of Discovery Practice in Civil Cases: Must the Rules Be Changed To Reduce Costs and Burden, or Can Significant Improvements Be Achieved Within Existing Rules?
- If you use third party software or facilities for any part of your critical data, what provisions for logical and physical access are inherent in the already stated resources?
- May you assume the use of technology acceleration tools, specifically email threading and a technology assisted review (TAR) model to help prioritize documents before Review?
- In addition to discovery-level metadata, what additional metadata or other documentation is necessary to fully describe the data and ensure its long-term usefulness?
- Would summary judgment motions be a fair way of diverting cases from trial if, due to lack of pretrial discovery, the real evidence was only revealed at trial?
- How many cases have you worked on, or participated in as an expert witness, within the past five (5) years where issues regarding e-discovery were addressed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Electronic Discovery book in PDF containing 912 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Electronic Discovery self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Electronic Discovery Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Electronic Discovery areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Electronic Discovery Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Electronic Discovery projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Electronic Discovery Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Electronic Discovery project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What information is to be provided and when should it be provided?
- Planning Process Group: Is the identification of the problems, inequalities and gaps, with respective causes, clear in the Electronic Discovery project?
- Risk Audit: What expertise do auditors need to generate effective business-level risk assessments, and to what extent do auditors currently possess the already stated attributes?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between different documents?
- Project Portfolio management: How does your organization ensure that Electronic Discovery project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify which qualified resources may be attainable?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the external organizations responsibility vis-ÃÂÃÂ¶-vis total stake in the Electronic Discovery project?
- Risk Audit: Can assurance be expanded beyond the traditional audit without undermining independence?
- Planning Process Group: What are the different approaches to building the WBS?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have Electronic Discovery project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete Electronic Discovery Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Electronic Discovery project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Electronic Discovery project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Electronic Discovery project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Electronic Discovery project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Electronic Discovery project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Electronic Discovery project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Electronic Discovery project with this in-depth Electronic Discovery Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Electronic Discovery projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Electronic Discovery and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Electronic Discovery investments work better.
This Electronic Discovery All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.