Execute and improve threat management and Cyber incident response processes SIEM response, blacklist management, Endpoint Detection and Response management, investigations, etc.
More Uses of the Endpoint Detection and Response Toolkit:
- Be accountable for hunting for threats across an enterprise via an Endpoint Detection and Response platform to identify compromised hosts.
- Hunt for threats across an enterprise via an Endpoint Detection and Response platform to identify compromised hosts.
- Perform Endpoint Detection and Response.
- Manage configuration of your endpoint security software as Endpoint Detection and Response, and host based intrusion detection software.
Save time,, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Endpoint Detection and Response Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Endpoint Detection and Response related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Endpoint Detection and Response specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Endpoint Detection and Response Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Endpoint Detection and Response improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- Does it offer dynamic behavior analysis of threat processes and access to in depth information about attacks and the attackers motivations, characteristics and methods?
- Is your small medium business client looking for threat protection, remediation, incident response, or managed detection and response?
- What attributes of identity that are available to Beacon can be used to uniquely identify an endpoint of the given type?
- How many distinct products/modules/agents/appliances do you need to cover all prevention, detection and response needs?
- Is there a way to utilize partitioning to limit the amount of files that could be converted in a ransomware exposure?
- Does your organization have standard time frames, after which a given security product is no longer supported?
- Do each of the locations have direct access to the internet or is traffic routed through a central datacenter?
- Does the lack of efficient endpoint management within your organization create and/or prolong security risks?
- How would using the vendors cloud infrastructure weaken your organizations existing network security posture?
- What are some preventive technologies and how easy is it for financial organizations to implement solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Endpoint Detection and Response book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Endpoint Detection and Response self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Endpoint Detection and Response Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Endpoint Detection and Response areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Endpoint Detection and Response Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Endpoint Detection and Response projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Endpoint Detection and Response Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Endpoint Detection and Response project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: What are the key change management success metrics?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: What tool can show you individual and group allocations?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many potential communications channels exist on the Endpoint Detection and Response project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are updated Endpoint Detection and Response project time & resource estimates reasonable based on the current Endpoint Detection and Response project stage?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the stakeholder have on the Endpoint Detection and Response project?
- Planning Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Endpoint Detection and Response project?
- Change Management Plan: Has this been negotiated with the customer and sponsor?
- Quality Management Plan: Do the data quality objectives communicate the intended program need?
- Change Management Plan: Has the relevant business unit been notified of installation and support requirements?
- Procurement Audit: Are lease-purchase agreements drawn and processed in accordance with law and regulation?
Step-by-step and complete Endpoint Detection and Response Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Endpoint Detection and Response project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Endpoint Detection and Response project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Endpoint Detection and Response project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Endpoint Detection and Response project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Endpoint Detection and Response project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Endpoint Detection and Response project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Endpoint Detection and Response project with this in-depth Endpoint Detection and Response Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Endpoint Detection and Response projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Endpoint Detection and Response and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Endpoint Detection and Response investments work better.
This Endpoint Detection and Response All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.