Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Energy demand management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Energy demand management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Energy demand management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Energy demand management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Energy demand management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- How can we measure the performance?
- Does the Energy demand management performance meet the customers requirements?
- Is the team adequately staffed with the desired cross-functionality? If not, what additional resources are available to the team?
- Who is the Energy demand management process owner?
- How will the process owner and team be able to hold the gains?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Energy demand management project?
- Are we Assessing Energy demand management and Risk?
- What is our question?
- Is there a Energy demand management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Energy demand management book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Energy demand management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Energy demand management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Energy demand management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Energy demand management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Energy demand management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Energy demand management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Energy demand management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Has the organization taken a well-grounded decision about the procurement procedure chosen and has it documented the process?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Energy demand management project?
- Risk Register: Are there other alternative controls that could be implemented?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree is the information network consistent with the structure of the formal organization?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Once the responsibilities are defined for the Energy demand management project, have the deliverables, roles and responsibilities been clearly communicated to every participant?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What should be the external organizations responsibility vis--vis total stake in the Energy demand management project?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Performance bond should always provide what part of the contract value?
- Planning Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Energy demand management project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is it new or replacing an existing business system or process?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
Step-by-step and complete Energy demand management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Energy demand management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Energy demand management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Energy demand management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Energy demand management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Energy demand management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Energy demand management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Energy demand management project with this in-depth Energy demand management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Energy demand management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Energy demand management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Energy demand management investments work better.
This Energy demand management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.