Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Energy Transfer Equity Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Energy Transfer Equity related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Energy Transfer Equity specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Energy Transfer Equity Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 793 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Energy Transfer Equity improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 793 standard requirements:
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Energy Transfer Equity? There might be some that are less obvious?
- What are our Energy Transfer Equity Processes?
- Do Energy Transfer Equity rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- Is the improvement team aware of the different versions of a process: what they think it is vs. what it actually is vs. what it should be vs. what it could be?
- Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Energy Transfer Equity?
- What trouble can we get into?
- Will We Aggregate Measures across Priorities?
- Does Energy Transfer Equity appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- How can we become more high-tech but still be high touch?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Energy Transfer Equity book in PDF containing 793 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Energy Transfer Equity self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Energy Transfer Equity Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Energy Transfer Equity areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Energy Transfer Equity Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Energy Transfer Equity projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Energy Transfer Equity Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Energy Transfer Equity project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: What resources can be provided for the team in terms of equipment, space, time for training, protected time and space for meetings, and travel allowances?
- Planning Process Group: How many days can task X be late in starting without affecting the Energy Transfer Equity project completion date?
- Procurement Audit: Has the expected benefits from realisation of the procurement Energy Transfer Equity project been calculated?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe how the deliverables will be verified against the Energy Transfer Equity project scope. To whom will the deliverables be first presented for inspection and verification?
- Change Log: How does this change affect the timeline of the schedule?
- Closing Process Group: Just how important is your work to the overall success of the Energy Transfer Equity project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
- Procurement Audit: Are the pages of the minutes book press pre-numbered?
- Variance Analysis: Are overhead costs budgets established on a basis consistent with the anticipated direct business base?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have Energy Transfer Equity project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
Step-by-step and complete Energy Transfer Equity Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Energy Transfer Equity project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Energy Transfer Equity project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Energy Transfer Equity project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Energy Transfer Equity project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Energy Transfer Equity project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Energy Transfer Equity project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Energy Transfer Equity project with this in-depth Energy Transfer Equity Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Energy Transfer Equity projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Energy Transfer Equity and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Energy Transfer Equity investments work better.
This Energy Transfer Equity All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.