Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Ephemeralization Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Ephemeralization related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Ephemeralization specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Ephemeralization Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 634 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Ephemeralization improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 634 standard requirements:
- How will you know when its improved?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- How do we maintain Ephemeralizations Integrity?
- Have you identified your Ephemeralization key performance indicators?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Ephemeralization that make it risky?
- Are high impact defects defined and identified in the stakeholder process?
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- What would happen if Ephemeralization werent done?
- What are the stakeholder objectives to be achieved with Ephemeralization?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Ephemeralization book in PDF containing 634 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Ephemeralization self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Ephemeralization Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Ephemeralization areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Ephemeralization Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Ephemeralization projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Ephemeralization Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Ephemeralization project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are staff involved as partners in the improvement process?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a contract change control system defined to manage changes to contract terms and conditions?
- Risk Register: Technology risk -is the Ephemeralization project technically feasible?
- WBS Dictionary: Are work packages reasonably short in time duration or do they have adequate objective indicators/milestones to minimize subjectivity of the in process work evaluation?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are quality inspections and review activities listed in the Ephemeralization project schedule(s)?
- Project Schedule: It allows the Ephemeralization project to be delivered on schedule. How Do you Use Schedules?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Risk Categorization -Which of your categories has more risk than others?
- Project Schedule: Is the structure for tracking the Ephemeralization project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Which resource planning tool provides information on resource responsibility and accountability?
- Activity Attributes: What conclusions/generalizations can you draw from this?
Step-by-step and complete Ephemeralization Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Ephemeralization project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Ephemeralization project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Ephemeralization project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Ephemeralization project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Ephemeralization project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Ephemeralization project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Ephemeralization project with this in-depth Ephemeralization Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Ephemeralization projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Ephemeralization and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Ephemeralization investments work better.
This Ephemeralization All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.