Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical EU-US Privacy Shield Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any EU-US Privacy Shield related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated EU-US Privacy Shield specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the EU-US Privacy Shield Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which EU-US Privacy Shield improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What if there was a way to reduce IT-related risks, maximize the benefits of technology investment, increase the value attained from IT, and ensure compliance, continuity, security and privacy?
- How can organizations comply with international and local regulations for security and personal data privacy, and how can IT security policies be tailored for specific regulatory entities?
- How does your organization ensure the effective use of security controls and authentication tools to protect privacy for the already stated systems that promote or permit public access?
- What is an appropriate data protection compliance management framework for multinational companies, for example, regarding risk assessments, policies, training and conducting audits?
- Is there a plan and designated resources for ongoing oversight and maintenance necessary to remain in compliance with the Privacy rule, e.g., the Privacy official and other staff?
- Is the provider audited on a systematic, regular, and independent basis by a third-party in order to demonstrate compliance with security, confidentiality, and privacy policies?
- Is the information managers compliance with the act and regulations under the act, the conditions of the agreement and the authorized purposes for disclosure being monitored?
- Are exchanges of large amounts of customer and personnel data with third parties performed in a compliant and secure manner and is there a data processing agreement in place?
- Are key compliance and operational controls ( as the already stated related to security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality or privacy) of primary interest?
- Does your organization provide third-party validated evidence of call quality, security, and data privacy standards as well as your regulatory and compliance requirements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the EU-US Privacy Shield book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your EU-US Privacy Shield self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the EU-US Privacy Shield Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which EU-US Privacy Shield areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough EU-US Privacy Shield Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage EU-US Privacy Shield projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step EU-US Privacy Shield Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 EU-US Privacy Shield project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: Are salvageable and salvaged medical devices stored in a manner to prevent damage and/or contamination?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Would avoiding any of corresponding impact the EU-US Privacy Shield projects chance of success?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the EU-US Privacy Shield project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Who has the PRIMARY responsibility to solve this problem?
- Scope Management Plan: Does the EU-US Privacy Shield project team have the skills necessary to successfully complete current EU-US Privacy Shield project(s) and support the application?
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you facilitate evaluation against published criteria?
- Procurement Audit: Is there management monitoring of transactions and balances?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to formally recognize new EU-US Privacy Shield projects?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the risk plan be updated on a regular and frequent basis?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are changes in deliverable commitments agreed to by all affected groups & individuals?
Step-by-step and complete EU-US Privacy Shield Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 EU-US Privacy Shield project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 EU-US Privacy Shield project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 EU-US Privacy Shield project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 EU-US Privacy Shield project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 EU-US Privacy Shield project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 EU-US Privacy Shield project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any EU-US Privacy Shield project with this in-depth EU-US Privacy Shield Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose EU-US Privacy Shield projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in EU-US Privacy Shield and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make EU-US Privacy Shield investments work better.
This EU-US Privacy Shield All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.