Design and implement standard office network equipment, working with internal teams to ensure standards are met and provide a resilient and scalable networking solution.
More Uses of the F5 Networks Toolkit:
- Guide: network path analysis to determine changes needed to allow new network access requirements or troubleshoot connectivity/network performance issues.
- Provide Network Engineering knowledge and skills to support everyday Network Operations, integration/installation and test and evaluation activities.
- Coordinate: test or work closely with testing teams for upgrades, patches, feature enhancements and changes for operational assurance prior to change execution.
- Troubleshoot network problems, network device configurations and coordinate with various department administrators to facilitate connectivity Issue Resolution.
- Perform detailed maintenance and troubleshooting using a thorough grasp of network architecture, networking hardware, protocols and routing and switching.
- Confirm your organization provides technical solutions to detail certain aspects of Product Design and ensures that resulting design specification fits into technical architectural framework.
- Identify and resolve connectivity problems between systems and work with vendors in troubleshooting and supporting systems and services.
- Develop and manage trusted advisor relationships with customer technology staff and management.
- Ensure you exceed; recommend and evaluate new technologies to drive Technical Standards and expectations across the enterprise.
- Ensure safety and confidentiality of data and systems by adhering to your organizations Information security policies.
- Be accountable for working in an environment where work hours are scheduled shifts corresponding to forecasted customers activity.
- Develop systems and tools to enable your team to solve complex business problems ( as identifying fraud) and deliver valuable insights to customers.
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to seamlessly deploy models and tools for use in your products.
- Organize: implement and document Network Engineering solutions in accordance with Customer Requirements.
- Ensure you specify; lead network cloud/infrastructure configurations, standards and documentation to effectively deliver network solutions.
- Support network design review mainly focused on Cybersecurity requirements and security controls.
- Pilot: partner with sales team to develop and lead technical account plan and/or territory account plans.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Govern: integration of one or more cross domain products (guards, one way transfers, multi level access solutions).
- Perform the installation, configuration, management, upgrade and modification of network switches, routers, Firewalls.
- Ensure you deliver; read, understand, and acknowledge Security Policies and complete all annual security and Compliance Training.
- Communicate Network Security related task status and issues to non technical staff members and managers.
- Direct: contribution and leading participation in a Knowledge Management system as a management of a service team.
- Be certain that your planning analyzes equipment to establish operation data, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results.
- Orchestrate: design and implement Load Balancing solutions in hybrid networking environments (on prem, AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Direct: proactively and effectively communicate status, plan of action, and resolution of issues based on an ISO Quality Management system defined a set of procedures.
- Manage multiple corporate and production locations for network connectivity and services for VoIP, WAN, video and wireless.
- Be accountable for offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
- Configure and implement Directory Server to support Digital Identity Lifecycle Management.
- Manage work with vendors to implement remote B2B tunnels and facilitate access to necessary vendor based applications and services.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical F5 Networks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any F5 Networks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated F5 Networks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the F5 Networks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which F5 Networks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Who else should you help?
- How do you verify F5 Networks completeness and accuracy?
- How do you link measurement and risk?
- What is the smallest subset of the problem you can usefully solve?
- If there were zero limitations, what would you do differently?
- Do you need different information or graphics?
- How does Cost-to-Serve Analysis help?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- What adjustments to the strategies are needed?
- How do you reduce costs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the F5 Networks book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your F5 Networks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the F5 Networks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which F5 Networks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough F5 Networks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage F5 Networks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step F5 Networks Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 F5 Networks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all F5 Networks project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the F5 Networks project team have enough people to execute the F5 Networks project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed F5 Networks project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete F5 Networks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 F5 Networks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 F5 Networks Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 F5 Networks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 F5 Networks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 F5 Networks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 F5 Networks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any F5 Networks project with this in-depth F5 Networks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose F5 Networks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in F5 Networks and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make F5 Networks investments work better.
This F5 Networks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.