Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical F5 Networks Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any F5 Networks related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated F5 Networks specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the F5 Networks Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 955 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which F5 Networks improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 955 standard requirements:
- Do you plan on devoting plenty of time to fully evaluate WAF products? And once you have narrowed down your choices to the ones that meet your basic requirements, how do you compare the different options?
- Are policies and procedures established for management authorization for development or acquisition of new applications, systems, databases, infrastructure, services, operations, and facilities?
- Do you apply independently validated security and risk management controls over the testing process, all relevant people involved, key aspects of target systems and any client data affected?
- How does controlled data sharing between services and devices work within the multistakeholder, multi-location context of applications that take advantage of edge computing infrastructure?
- If your organization has decided to Virtualize, do you run applications as your Application Delivery controller on a dedicated, proprietary appliance at the edge of the infrastructure?
- The more attacks a WAF solution and vendor observes, the more it will learn about attack patterns, attack payloads and attack characteristics. Does your WAF vendor collect data?
- What is your scenario planning for if you are receiving a ransom note with an ultimatum to pay or to watch your organizations website buckle under a deluge of DDoS requests?
- Which security controls is a set of layered security services that address communications and data security problems in the emerging Internet and intranet application space?
- How do you discover services and gain the trust that you need to reuse shared services to accelerate development and delivery of your business-driven composite application?
- Why should you compromise in how you manage and consume cloud services just because you know that a one-cloud strategy does not fit every one of your application needs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the F5 Networks book in PDF containing 955 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your F5 Networks self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the F5 Networks Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which F5 Networks areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough F5 Networks Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage F5 Networks projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step F5 Networks Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 F5 Networks project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: How do you consolidate reviews and analysis of evaluators?
- Process Improvement Plan: The motive is determined by asking, Why do you want to achieve this goal?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do all members feel responsible for all agreed-upon measures?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political environment during the life of the F5 Networks project?
- Team Member Status Report: The problem with Reward & Recognition Programs is that the truly deserving people all too often get left out. How can you make it practical?
- Procurement Audit: Are the users needs clearly and invariably defined and has the expected outcome or mission been clearly identified and communicated in measurable terms?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Project Portfolio management: Consider the benefit of the strategic objectives portfolio and its relationship to the F5 Networks project portfolio. How is this helpful in F5 Networks project selection?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is the process working, and people are not executing in compliance of the process?
- Cost Baseline: Is there anything unique in this F5 Networks projects scope statement that will affect resources?
Step-by-step and complete F5 Networks Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 F5 Networks project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 F5 Networks project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 F5 Networks project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 F5 Networks project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 F5 Networks project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 F5 Networks project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any F5 Networks project with this in-depth F5 Networks Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose F5 Networks projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in F5 Networks and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make F5 Networks investments work better.
This F5 Networks All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.