Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Finance Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Finance related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Finance specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Finance Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 996 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Finance improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 996 standard requirements:
- What is the best way to coordinate existing assets in production equipment, control systems, supervisory systems and the enterprise level software used to manage business activities and finances?
- What is the quality, accuracy and timeliness of your organizations financial management and forecasting information, including information on income, expenditure, cash flow, and working capital?
- What kinds of risk connected with free cash flow, quantum, certainty, and source does the project face, and how do the already stated risks affect the kind of finance the sponsor may source?
- Do your plans include having the necessary cash to purchase replacement physical assets or will you have to do an extraordinary financing or fund-raising when you are surprised by failure?
- How can a CFO be comfortable with becoming your organization partner who supports continuous innovation and rapid response, yet maintain an independent control-oriented perspective?
- Are your colleagues in Marketing, IT, Networks or Finance frustrated with how your organizations CapEX is allocated, how that CapEX is controlled or the performance it delivers?
- Have you given due consideration to the other aspects of your organization that affect your asset management plan(s), as people, knowledge, finance and intangible assets?
- Can a real estate or property finance business dependent on personal relationships and creating unique individual experiences really be a technology or digital business?
- How to apply a discounted cash flow method for measuring the impact on organization value of concentrating finance and accounting activities in a shared service centre?
- Does the contract require the release of progress payments at various stages of construction and, if so, are the terms satisfactory to you and to your finance provider?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Finance book in PDF containing 996 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Finance self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Finance Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Finance areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Finance Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Finance projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Finance Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Finance project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Finance project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Risk Audit: What are the risks that could stop you from achieving your objectives?
- Quality Metrics: Is there a set of procedures to capture, analyze and act on quality metrics?
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for the establishment of budgets and assignment of resources for overhead performance?
- Human Resource Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Finance project or audit?
- Risk Audit: Are procedures developed to respond to foreseeable emergencies and communicated to all involved?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is there a new or renewed interest in the field of Finance project management?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are the quality assurance functions and related roles and responsibilities clearly defined?
- Risk Register: How often will the Risk Management Plan and Risk Register be formally reviewed, and by whom?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Based on your Finance project communication management plan, what worked well?
Step-by-step and complete Finance Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Finance project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Finance project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Finance project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Finance project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Finance project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Finance project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Finance project with this in-depth Finance Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Finance projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Finance and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Finance investments work better.
This Finance All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.