Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Firewalls Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Firewalls related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Firewalls specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Firewalls Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 923 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Firewalls improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 923 standard requirements:
- How does change control occur for the cloud provider infrastructure, as system patching, firewalls, intrusion detection, anti malware, virtual environment management, and hardware equipment?
- Are procedures and controls (firewalls) in place to avoid systemic collapse or contamination if one of the linked entities should experience business interruptions for whatever reason?
- Have you reviewed the encryption, firewalls, virus protection, security protocols and intrusion detection used to safeguard the data of others stored on your networks and servers?
- Is your system and network architecture based on a high availability design that includes redundant firewalls, routers, switches and IDS, and load balanced or clustered servers?
- Do individuals have an opportunity to consent to particular uses of the information, and if so, what is the procedure by which an individual would provide corresponding consent?
- What is your scenario planning for if you are receiving a ransom note with an ultimatum to pay or to watch your organizations website buckle under a deluge of DDoS requests?
- Is the network infrastructure designed with consideration to a multi tier model thereby separating web function, application function and data function via firewalls?
- Are appropriate facility entry controls in place to limit and monitor physical access to the network devices including routers, firewalls, servers and workstations?
- Is the network separated from the public Internet with strong user authentication mechanisms and policy enforcement systems as firewalls and Web filtering proxies?
- What new trends, technologies, and issues are arising in network-based firewalls, anti-virus/anti-spam, and network-based distributed denial of service safeguards?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Firewalls book in PDF containing 923 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Firewalls self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Firewalls Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Firewalls areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Firewalls Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Firewalls projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Firewalls Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Firewalls project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Roles and Responsibilities: What should you do now to prepare for your career 5+ years from now?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Firewalls project baseline?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: At what point will the Firewalls project be closed and what will be done to formally close the Firewalls project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: How many potential communications channels exist on the Firewalls project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do all members feel responsible for all agreed-upon measures?
- Cost Management Plan: Are post milestone Firewalls project reviews (PMPR) conducted with your organization at least once a year?
- Procurement Audit: Are behaviour modification applied to change procurement of goods and services if procurement is not functioning properly?
- Quality Management Plan: Were the right locations/samples tested for the right parameters?
- Procurement Audit: Does your organization use existing contracts where possible to avoid the cost of bidding?
- Project Charter: Major high-level milestone targets: what events measure progress?
Step-by-step and complete Firewalls Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Firewalls project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Firewalls project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Firewalls project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Firewalls project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Firewalls project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Firewalls project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Firewalls project with this in-depth Firewalls Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Firewalls projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Firewalls and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Firewalls investments work better.
This Firewalls All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.