Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Gantt charts Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Gantt charts related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Gantt charts specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Gantt charts Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 997 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Gantt charts improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 997 standard requirements:
- What provisions have you made for communicating information sufficient for design and manufacture to manufacturers of consumer and professional equipment?
- When using someone elses media products within your own what do you need to get from the original copyright holder?
- Does the system provide the primary functionality required by all non-trivial use of project management systems?
- What innovations are you likely to see in the theory and practice of project management in the next ten years?
- Is it possible to create adequate information categories for further standardization in communications?
- How to know in advance what results are needed in order to build up a consistent value stream network?
- What do practical project designers need to know in order to have confidence in potential projects?
- Which tool or technique for collecting requirements is often the most expensive and time consuming?
- What is the time required to move orders through the production process, from receipt to delivery?
- Which of the determinants of service quality involves performing the service right the first time?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Gantt charts book in PDF containing 997 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Gantt charts self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Gantt charts Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Gantt charts areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Gantt charts Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Gantt charts projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Gantt charts Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Gantt charts project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think many information technology professionals have experience writing RFPs and evaluating proposals for information technology Gantt charts projects?
- Scope Management Plan: What do you need to do to accomplish the goal or goals?
- Project Charter: Assumptions: what factors, for planning purposes, are you considering to be true?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Gantt charts project?
- Risk Audit: Are all managers or operators of the facility or equipment competent or qualified?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent Gantt charts project management strategy been established?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are indirect costs accumulated for comparison with the corresponding budgets?
- Scope Management Plan: Are funding resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Gantt charts project?
- Decision Log: What is the line where eDiscovery ends and document review begins?
Step-by-step and complete Gantt charts Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Gantt charts project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Gantt charts project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Gantt charts project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Gantt charts project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Gantt charts project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Gantt charts project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Gantt charts project with this in-depth Gantt charts Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Gantt charts projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Gantt charts and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Gantt charts investments work better.
This Gantt charts All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.