Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical GICSP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any GICSP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated GICSP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the GICSP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which GICSP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What are the implementation issues associated with using cybersecurity technologies for critical infrastructure protection, including policy issues as privacy and information sharing?
- How does cybersecurity fit into the debate over protection of critical infrastructure, and how can the pieces of the puzzle that require the highest level of attention be identified?
- What decisions are leaders of companies, even at the board level, being asked to make in order to secure operations and make shareholders comfortable with cyber defense measures?
- What do you have in place to validate the efficacy of your current security controls or compliance with your risk profile across insiders, suppliers, and external adversaries?
- Do you have the appropriate talent/cybersecurity professionals to manage cybersecurity risks of your organization and extending it to the ecosystem of suppliers and partners?
- Are all staff provided with periodic training on your organizations security policies with explanation as to why the policies are important and compliance will be enforced?
- Which recent headlines will impact professionals in the cyber insurance segment and risk managers concerned about privacy and network security risks in the coming months?
- Does your organization have pre approved code modules that can be inserted into new software to accomplish standard security functions, as authentication and encryption?
- What are the security policies and procedures that should be in place to prevent or at least mitigate the effects of a cyber attack on the communication infrastructure?
- How deep is your bench and how will you keep your best cybersecurity personnel in the face of the exploding private sector job market for cybersecurity professionals?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the GICSP book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your GICSP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the GICSP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which GICSP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough GICSP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage GICSP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step GICSP Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 GICSP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks of not having good inter-organization cooperation on the GICSP project?
- Scope Management Plan: Has process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- Schedule Management Plan: Will the tools selected accomplish the scheduling needs?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you work together to improve teaching and learning?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for GICSP project scheduling & tracking?
- Risk Management Plan: Management -what contingency plans do you have if the risk becomes a reality?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Procurement Audit: Are requisitions and other purchase requests batched to reduce the number of orders issued?
- Lessons Learned: Under what legal authority did your organization head and program manager direct your organization and GICSP project?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the GICSP project Manager respond to questions or comments related to the GICSP project?
Step-by-step and complete GICSP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 GICSP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 GICSP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 GICSP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 GICSP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 GICSP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 GICSP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any GICSP project with this in-depth GICSP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose GICSP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in GICSP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make GICSP investments work better.
This GICSP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.