Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Good manufacturing practice Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Good manufacturing practice related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Good manufacturing practice specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Good manufacturing practice Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 885 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Good manufacturing practice improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 885 standard requirements:
- How will we insure seamless interoperability of Good manufacturing practice moving forward?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Good manufacturing practice process?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Good manufacturing practice? There might be some that are less obvious?
- Will team members perform Good manufacturing practice work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- How can we improve performance?
- If you had to leave your organization for a year and the only communication you could have with employees was a single paragraph, what would you write?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- Can we maintain our growth without detracting from the factors that have contributed to our success?
- Are accountability and ownership for Good manufacturing practice clearly defined?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Good manufacturing practice book in PDF containing 885 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Good manufacturing practice self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Good manufacturing practice Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Good manufacturing practice areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Good manufacturing practice Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Good manufacturing practice projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Good manufacturing practice Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Good manufacturing practice project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Good manufacturing practice project or audit?
- Risk Data Sheet: What is the duration of infection (the length of time the host is infected with the organizm) in a normal healthy human host?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the participating departments coordinating with each other?
- Scope Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Good manufacturing practice project or audit?
- Requirements Traceability Matrix: Do we have a clear understanding of all subcontracts in place?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are non-critical path items updated and agreed upon with the teams?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Have all documents been archived in a Good manufacturing practice project repository for each release?
- Activity List: How difficult will it be to do specific activities on this Good manufacturing practice project?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the Good manufacturing practice project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: After observing execution of process, is it in compliance with the documented Plan?
Step-by-step and complete Good manufacturing practice Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Good manufacturing practice project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Good manufacturing practice project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Good manufacturing practice project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Good manufacturing practice project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Good manufacturing practice project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Good manufacturing practice project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Good manufacturing practice project with this in-depth Good manufacturing practice Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Good manufacturing practice projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Good manufacturing practice and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Good manufacturing practice investments work better.
This Good manufacturing practice All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.