This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in google apps for work assessment.
'Great product, easy to use, just as advertised. Great tool for analyst and easy to share with business.' - Manager in the Finance Industry
'This gave us our success story in implementing Self-Service Data Discovery. Excellent product for business user's self service.' - Architect' - Business Intelligence and DW in the Finance Industry
'Easy to learn, easy to use, gives us tremendous capabilities and insights.' - CIO in the Government Industry
What Is The google apps for work Self-Assessment?
The google apps for work Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the google apps for work work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every google apps for work task and that every google apps for work outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring google apps for work opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored google apps for work advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth google apps for work Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which google apps for work improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The google apps for work Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough google apps for work Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The google apps for work Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose google apps for work projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in google apps for work and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define google apps for work with this google apps for work Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Does google apps for work create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
- Define Question: What is Effective google apps for work?
- Measure Question: What should the next improvement project be that is related to google apps for work?
- Analyze Question: What problems are you facing and how do you consider google apps for work will circumvent those obstacles?
- Improve Question: Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in google apps for work?
- Control Question: What tools do you use once you have decided on a google apps for work strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Sustain Question: At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once google apps for work is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Value [to you] of the google apps for work Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal google apps for work Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.