Hackathon Standard Requirements
- Marketing/communications/pr: if you were to hire someone, what marketing, communication and public relation skills in event production would be most important for him/her to have?
- Do we also require applications to include a quick criteria on time commitment for the event _ example: If accepted, how much time can you commit to the event _ both days?
- Does the event pose a threat to the routine safety and sanitary environments for travellers, or constitute a Public Health Risk at designated ports of entry?
- Volunteer management skills: if you were to hire someone, what volunteer management skills in event production would be most important for him/her to have?
- Can courses involve students as experiment designers, data gatherers, team leaders, mentors, and other roles that they might exhibit during hackathons?
- Administrative skills: if you were to hire someone, what administrative skills in event production would be most important for him/her to have?
- Programming skills: if you were to hire someone, what programming skills in event production would be most important for him/her to have?
- Sponsorship skills: if you were to hire someone, what sponsorship skills in event production would be most important for him/her to have?
- A popular format includes: the crisis statement, why does this particular problem matter and deserve immediate attention - use this?
- How do you assure that all information related to grievances and adverse/sentinel events is collected and reported appropriately?
Why Own The Hackathon Self-Assessment?
The Hackathon Self-Assessment will make you a Hackathon domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the Hackathon work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every Hackathon task and that every Hackathon outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring Hackathon opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored Hackathon advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Hackathon Self-Assessment. Featuring 908 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Hackathon improvements can be made.
What Is In The Hackathon Self-Assessment?
The Hackathon Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 908 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Hackathon Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The Hackathon Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose Hackathon projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Hackathon and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define Hackathon With This Hackathon Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 908 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: Is your Hackathon a physical or virtual event?
- Define Criterion: What are the dynamics of the communication plan?
- Measure Criterion: Does Hackathon analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Analyze Criterion: Can we add value to the current Hackathon decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
- Improve Criterion: At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Hackathon is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Control Criterion: Do the Hackathon decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Sustain Criterion: Is the Hackathon organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; Hackathon Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Hackathon Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a Hackathon domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The Hackathon Self Assessment That Will Make You A Hackathon Domain Expert Now.