Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical HR Shared-Service-Center Tools Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any HR Shared-Service-Center Tools related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated HR Shared-Service-Center Tools specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the HR Shared-Service-Center Tools Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 947 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which HR Shared-Service-Center Tools improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 947 standard requirements:
- An organizationally feasible system request is one that considers the mission, goals and objectives of the organization, key questions are: is the THESUBJECT solution request practical and will it solve a problem or take advantage of an opportunity to achieve company goals?
- When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to your business?
- Think about the people you identified for your THESUBJECT project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them, what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Do you cover the five essential competencies: Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new THESUBJECT in a volatile global economy?
- How do you measure the operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- You may have created your quality measures at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn't up to the required standard, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a THESUBJECT process, are the records needed as inputs to the THESUBJECT process available?
- Instead of going to current contacts for new ideas, what if you reconnected with dormant contacts--the people you used to know? If you were going reactivate a dormant tie, who would it be?
- What are your current levels and trends in key THESUBJECT measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
- What are your best practices for minimizing THESUBJECT project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the THESUBJECT project lifecycle?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the HR Shared-Service-Center Tools book in PDF containing 947 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your HR Shared-Service-Center Tools self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the HR Shared-Service-Center Tools Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which HR Shared-Service-Center Tools areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough HR Shared-Service-Center Tools Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage HR Shared-Service-Center Tools projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step HR Shared-Service-Center Tools Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 HR Shared-Service-Center Tools project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What kinds of performance factors / elements do you use?
- Risk Audit: Estimated size of product in number of programs, files, transactions?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is action taken to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of HR Shared-Service-Center Tools projects?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the schedule of the HR Shared-Service-Center Tools project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Activity List: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Project Charter: Success determination factors: how will the success of the HR Shared-Service-Center Tools project be determined from the customers perspective?
- Cost Management Plan: Have all team members been part of identifying risks?
- Project Charter: Assumptions: what factors, for planning purposes, are you considering to be true?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What will be the likely political situation during the life of the HR Shared-Service-Center Tools project?
Step-by-step and complete HR Shared-Service-Center Tools Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 HR Shared-Service-Center Tools project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 HR Shared-Service-Center Tools project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 HR Shared-Service-Center Tools project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 HR Shared-Service-Center Tools project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 HR Shared-Service-Center Tools project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 HR Shared-Service-Center Tools project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any HR Shared-Service-Center Tools project with this in-depth HR Shared-Service-Center Tools Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose HR Shared-Service-Center Tools projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in HR Shared-Service-Center Tools and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make HR Shared-Service-Center Tools investments work better.
This HR Shared-Service-Center Tools All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.