Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Human Capital Supply Chain Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Human Capital Supply Chain related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Human Capital Supply Chain specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Human Capital Supply Chain Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 837 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Human Capital Supply Chain improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 837 standard requirements:
- Do we know how people search for information online, and how are we tuned in to this with our processes?
- Is your company ready to capture the competitive advantage through strategic human capital planning?
- Has the Technological Revolution Eliminated the Traditional Job Search Process - how are we aligned?
- Are resources (time, talent, treasure) going to these human capital supply chain areas?
- How far along are we in your engagement in disciplines of strategic workforce planning?
- What type of relationships do we maintain with other members of the supply chain?
- How can you bring complementary competencies together in a way customers value?
- How does our company uniquely help the chain deliver on its value proposition?
- Will there be an adequate supply of skilled sources to fulfill critical jobs?
- What has Human Resource Management Learned from Supply Chain Management?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Human Capital Supply Chain book in PDF containing 837 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Human Capital Supply Chain self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Human Capital Supply Chain Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Human Capital Supply Chain areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Human Capital Supply Chain Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Human Capital Supply Chain projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Human Capital Supply Chain Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Human Capital Supply Chain project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Does the strategy ensure that the concepts of standardisation and coordination of procurement are used to take advantage of the departments collective buying power?
- Initiating Process Group: Do you understand the communication expectations for this Human Capital Supply Chain project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are some of the largest companies that provide information technology outsourcing services?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the anticipated (firm and potential) business base Human Capital Supply Chain projected in a rational, consistent manner?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the nature of the overhead requirements?
- Scope Management Plan: Are calculations and results of analyses essentially correct?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Human Capital Supply Chain project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization have a social media policy and procedure?
- Scope Management Plan: Have Human Capital Supply Chain project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Project Management Plan: What data/reports/tools/etc. do program managers need?
Step-by-step and complete Human Capital Supply Chain Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Human Capital Supply Chain project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Human Capital Supply Chain project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Human Capital Supply Chain project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Human Capital Supply Chain project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Human Capital Supply Chain project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Human Capital Supply Chain project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Human Capital Supply Chain project with this in-depth Human Capital Supply Chain Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Human Capital Supply Chain projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Human Capital Supply Chain and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Human Capital Supply Chain investments work better.
This Human Capital Supply Chain All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.