Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IBM Maximo Asset Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IBM Maximo Asset Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IBM Maximo Asset Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IBM Maximo Asset Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 978 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IBM Maximo Asset Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 978 standard requirements:
- In todays market where web architecture and mobile apps are just what one might expect, and multi-site support is becoming more and more common, is there any noticeable difference between an EAM system and a CMMS?
- Deciding what level of hardware in the system is a decision process such as: is the cost or risk of loss with a usb cable, a tablet or a mouse sufficient to require tracking? Have you decided on the detail level?
- Critical vendors - how many servers do you have in use with installations of products from vendors with complex licensing requirements, and from the already stated who conduct stringent compliance audits?
- Licensing expertise - do you have the licensing expertise for smaller vendors with high audit risk, including product licensing, applying to servers/ clients/network access/virtualized environments?
- As the discipline of IT asset management (ITAM) began to evolve in the early 90s, organizations often asked: What is IT asset management and why would you want to do it - what are the benefits?
- Do you have a good handle on your IT organizations assets what is and is not being used, the true costs of the already stated assets, and whether they are best suited to meet business needs?
- Heterogenous infrastructure - do you have a heterogenous infrastructure, such as mainframes and distributed servers, thin and fat clients, virtual machines and hardware servers, etc.?
- Maintenance - do you keep all licenses under active maintenance, or at least consistent per each infrastructure element (server, etc.), such as oracle support, ibm s&s, microsoft sa?
- When a work order status is changed from in-progress to complete or in-progress to close, the asset history record gets an update. In which application do you configure this action?
- Should the regulatory-compliance evaluation factors simply list check boxes for compliance, or list more detailed factors such as estimated timing and cost of regulatory compliance?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IBM Maximo Asset Management book in PDF containing 978 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IBM Maximo Asset Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IBM Maximo Asset Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IBM Maximo Asset Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IBM Maximo Asset Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IBM Maximo Asset Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IBM Maximo Asset Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IBM Maximo Asset Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have you ascribed a level of confidence to every critical technical objective?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its system for governing staff behaviour is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Audit: In case of decisions not to conclude a procurement or award a contract, were tenderers informed in writing and on a timely basis of the already stated decisions and grounds?
- Project Scope Statement: Is an issue management process documented and filed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are governance roles and responsibilities documented?
- WBS Dictionary: Is subcontracted work defined and identified to the appropriate subcontractor within the proper WBS element?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Describe a IBM Maximo Asset Management project that suffered from scope creep. Could it have been avoided?
- Cost Management Plan: Are software metrics formally captured, analyzed and used as a basis for other IBM Maximo Asset Management project estimates?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the IBM Maximo Asset Management project schedule available for all IBM Maximo Asset Management project team members to review?
Step-by-step and complete IBM Maximo Asset Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IBM Maximo Asset Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IBM Maximo Asset Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IBM Maximo Asset Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IBM Maximo Asset Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IBM Maximo Asset Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IBM Maximo Asset Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IBM Maximo Asset Management project with this in-depth IBM Maximo Asset Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IBM Maximo Asset Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IBM Maximo Asset Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IBM Maximo Asset Management investments work better.
This IBM Maximo Asset Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.