Technical expertise and leadership in the implementation of Identity Management, Single Sign On, Role Based Access Control, multi factor authentication, and associated identity and Access management services.
More Uses of the Identity Governance and Administration Toolkit:
- Be accountable for providing oversight on design, implementation and deployment of Identity and Access management solutions.
- Seek complex Data Issues and perform Root Cause Analysis.
- Guide: identity and Access management analyst license and audit.
- Audit: technology and infrastructure.
- Establish that your strategy complies; windows and linux System Administration.
- Direct: Identity Governance and Administration.
- Direct: work across teams to resolve operational and performance issues.
- Manage: enterprise directory architecture and design.
- Head: Identity Governance and Administration (lifecycle management and provisioning).
- Support the design and development of Identity and Access management solutions for Identity Governance and Administration.
- Lead the installation, integration, deployment, and support of IAM tools and products.
- Ensure you helm; privileged Access management.
- Control: identity and Access management.
- Secure that your organization complies; analysis of long term Identity and Access management strategies aligned with enterprise requirements.
- Deliver Process Improvements utilizing Identity and Access management platforms.
- Devise: implement standard methodologies for Identity Governance and Administration.
- Guide: identity and Access management engineering Cybersecurity.
- Ensure you boost; good grasp of Application Security concepts and data platforms.
- Formulate: staff Software Engineering, identity and Access management.
- Ensure you understand IAM workflows and access governance.
- Ensure you know how to secure customer APIs and the systems that support API security as Api Gateways and microservices.
- Guide: Full Stack operational support.
- Coordinate: work closely with business units, application teams, infrastructure areas and vendors to identity, review and evaluate the solution requirements.
- Guide: design solutions that adheres with Identity Governance and Administration , Access management standards.
- Be accountable for assessing requirements for Identity and Access management solutions to meet stakeholders needs.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Identity Governance and Administration Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Identity Governance and Administration related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Identity Governance and Administration specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Identity Governance and Administration Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 992 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Identity Governance and Administration improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 992 standard requirements:
- How clear the mapping is between the defined categories/roles and the entitlements/permissions on each of the systems and if the categories/roles can be defined to span multiple systems?
- What is the governance model that will address investment priorities, funding mechanisms, portfolio effectiveness, Service Levels for Shared Services, and adherence/compliance actions?
- What sort of program does your organization have in place to monitor the level and robustness of the administrative privileges that it gives to its employees and executives?
- Will the solution be able to import the data from your existing systems to interpret potential exposure in a timely manner without requiring a great deal of customization?
- How do you ensure compliance with regulations, manage and Reduce Risks and facilitate the involvement of the business individuals using business-aligned processes?
- How do you improve the effectiveness of security and Risk Management programs as well as clearly articulate the connection between IT risks and business impact?
- How do you engage disparate technologies to locate data and protect it across different environments, while providing appropriate levels of security?
- How to ensure that only the right people access the right resources at the right time, with the required rights and for the right business reasons?
- What delegated administration capability, if any, is provided to help PaaS customer manage identity and Access management needs for customers?
- What sensitive or confidential information do you consider to be most at risk in your organization due to the lack of proper Access Control?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Identity Governance and Administration book in PDF containing 992 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Identity Governance and Administration self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Identity Governance and Administration Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Identity Governance and Administration areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Identity Governance and Administration Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Identity Governance and Administration projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Identity Governance and Administration Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Identity Governance and Administration project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Are decisions to outsource and being part of public private partnerships closely linked to the delivery of departments core services and functions?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is it necessary to deeply assess all Identity Governance and Administration project risks?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you currently account for your results in the teams achievement?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is Identity Governance and Administration project work proceeding in accordance with the original Identity Governance and Administration project schedule?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the team ensure that all members are individually and jointly accountable for the teams purpose, goals, approach, and work-products?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource providers; who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the Identity Governance and Administration project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Why has this particular mode of contracting been chosen?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Procurement Audit: Are bank accounts reconciled by an individual independent of the disbursement responsibilities?
- Project Schedule: Why do you think schedule issues often cause the most conflicts on Identity Governance and Administration projects?
Step-by-step and complete Identity Governance and Administration Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Identity Governance and Administration project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Identity Governance and Administration Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Identity Governance and Administration project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Identity Governance and Administration project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Identity Governance and Administration project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Identity Governance and Administration project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Identity Governance and Administration project with this in-depth Identity Governance and Administration Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Identity Governance and Administration projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Identity Governance and Administration and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Identity Governance and Administration investments work better.
This Identity Governance and Administration All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.