Look inside the Kanban:
Verify that your company provides a first level Cyber Security review of Information Technology (IT) solutions, IT upgrade proposals, business application development proposals, new IT implementation plans, operating system conversion plans, IT outsourcing plans, and related information systems change requests.
Benefits of the Information Systems Kanban
- Are there established and implemented procedures to restrict system access to only authorized personnel based on need to know and to other information systems based on business function requirements?
- Does your organization have procedures in place to expeditiously remove identification, premises and information systems access for employees who has been terminated?
- Does your organization currently have procedures to regularly review records of information system activity, as audit logs, access reports, and security incident tracking reports?
- Have you reviewed the roles and responsibilities of System Owner, System Operator, and Data Custodian for the information and information systems within your System?
- Do you have physical and logical security controls around information systems and databases to avoid unauthorised access and detect/prevent potential data leakage?
- Do you conduct a production test of standby information systems on the backup site periodically in order to ensure smooth switching to the backup site in case of production system failure?
- Does your organization have a help desk group that offers advice and assistance to users of the information system for the handling and reporting of security incidents?
- Does the program have the internal controls, human capital, and information systems and other infrastructure it needs to reduce IPs to the levels your organization has targeted?
- Do your staff members have appropriate awareness, knowledge and skills to maintain the security of the network and information systems that support your delivery of essential services?
- Who will develop and manage your organizations information governance plan, information system security plan and data resilience or backup plan?
The Art of Service has identified and prioritized 1756 Information Systems critical capabilities and use cases to assess and use. Leaders can select those results that best align with their business needs before implementing a solution.
The Art of Service's Critical Capabilities evaluates and prioritizes hundreds of results to help with the outcome selection process.
This Critical Capabilities Kanban will enable leaders to shortlist hundreds of appropriate results fast, because they are uniquely ready-to-use prioritized, starting with the 'Must Have' category; the most urgent and critical priorities.
This Kanban will help you plan and manage your Information Systems roadmap.
- Transform the data into actionable views for your organization: business data changes, so how you view it should be flexible. Create the perfect view that's right for you.
- Put your workflows on autopilot: Help your team go faster and focus on what matters by automating your processes. Upload and use the Kanban with your favorite apps and services like Asana, Airtable, Basecamp, Monday.com, Atlassian, Trello etc.
- Knock down data silos: Align your teams around a single source of truth with real-time data from different sources. Point. Click. Stay in Sync.
- Use it's flexible reporting for your unique use case: Whether you're "no-code" or you "know-code", the Kanban is the foundational tool to show what you want to who needs to see it.
Included in your instant download purchase are the following digital products:
As seen in the Kanban above, the complete 1756 Information Systems critical capabilities and use cases, their prioritization, workflows, tagging and questions.
The download is available as an easy to re-use Excel format, which you can use as is, or import in any management tool of your choice, like Monday.com, Atlassian, Smartsheet, Power BI, Asana, Airtable etc.
Also included is the Information Systems critical capabilities Book in PDF format covering all the criteria including ideas for (potential) roles to assign the criteria to. Table of contents:
About The Art of Service
Information Systems Critical Capabilities, Meaningful Metrics And Their Prioritization
Prioritization Of Requirements
The Prioritization Categories Are:
- Must Have
- Should Have
- Ought to Have
- Might Have
- Could Have
Use In New Product/Service/Process Development
The Critical Information Systems Capabilities And Their Priorities:
- Priority - Must Have #
- Priority - Should Have #
- Priority - Ought to Have #
- Priority - Might Have #
- Priority - Could Have #
You're in good company. Join:
Trusted by: Machine Sciences Corporation, Kingfisher Systems, Inc., Amazon Data Services, Inc., Palladium Group, Inc., US House of Representatives, George Washington University, Zimmer Biomet, Community Health Systems, Cyberspace Solutions, LLC, KPMG, General Dynamics Information Technology, Electronic Systems, Inc., Rule4, Vision Information Technology Consultants LLC, Latham & Watkins LLP, San Antonio Water System, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Appian Corporation, Dow, BAE Systems, MindPoint Group, LLC, Peraton, Gray Analytics, US Department of the Air Force - Agency Wide, US Commander, Naval Information Warfare Systems Command (NAVWARSYSCOM), US Department of Defense Education Activity, State Employees Credit Union, National Security Agency, Society of Exploration Geophysicists, SVD Solutions, US Social Security Administration, General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc, RaceTrac, Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association Inc., Amplify Systems, Credence Management Solutions, LLC, LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION, Ridgeline International, Bristol Myers Squibb, Anthem, Facebook, DevTech Systems, Inc., University of Maryland Medical System, State of Washington Dept. of Revenue, Covenant Management Systems, L.P., Virginia Community College System, Astellas, Astellas Pharmaceuticals, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, QVine Corporation, VOLT Systems, Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc., Nebraska Methodist Health System, P-11 SECURITY, Research Innovations Inc, Henry Ford Health System, Sigma Defense Systems, Zenetex LLC, Atlantic Health System, Gensler, Amgen, Booz Allen Hamilton, City of Phoenix, Concurrent Technologies Corporation, Qbase, Columbia Technology Partners, DCCA, Leidos, FEDDATA, AMERICAN SYSTEMS, Parsons Corporation, Abbvie, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Floor & Decor, Schneider Electric, Abercrombie and Fitch Co., Philips, Hyster-Yale Group, US Office of Naval Research, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, MaxCyte, U.S. Military Entrance Processing Command, US Deputy Assistant Secretary for Information and Technology, County of Ventura, CA, Miracle Software Systems, Burns & McDonnell, NCI Information Systems Inc., PFL, Maine Technology Users Group, Fairfax Behavioral Health, Liberty University, Anne Arundel County, MD, Criterion Systems, Inc., MAXIMUS, Mlt Systems, LightGrid, US Defense Information Systems Agency, World Vision USA, System One, United Nations, US House Of Representatives - CAO, Educational Systems FCU, Sabel Systems, S2H Business Information Systems, Noblis MSD, Ho-Chunk, Parsons, Open Systems Technologies Corporation, Fusion Technology LLC, Information Protection Solutions, RBR Technologies, Steampunk, TechOpps Inc., Aperio Global, LLC, LaborView, Hi-Tech Bangla Information Systems, Union Health, Allegheny Health Network, North Carolina Dept of Health and Human Services, US Immediate Office of the Chief of Naval Operations, Teton Outfitters, The University of North Carolina Greensboro, Bart & Associates, Inc., KeyLogic Systems, Fund For Public Health In New York Inc, Danbury Mission Technologies, Federal Management Systems, Inc., Eagle Harbor Solutions, Salient CRGT, Inc, UNC Health, Life Cycle Engineering, Seneca Nation Group, Penn State University, Inova Health System, Imperial Distributors, Inc. (Exec), First Global Events Agency, Mercer County Community College, Ferguson, Rhombus Systems, BD, REVERE PLASTICS SYSTEMS, Milwaukee Area Technical College, Seismic, Dollar General, Checkout.com, IBM, LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group), Oracle, [email protected], PayPal, Jupiter Intelligence, Cipla, Coin Metrics, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Grassroots Global Justice Alliance, Starbucks, Charles Schwab, TIAA, Commvault, CrowdStrike, Reasons could include: the employer is not accepting applications, is not actively hiring, or is reviewing applications, Princeton University, Dominion Energy, See's Candies, The Boston Beer Company, The Joint Commission, Canfor, Virginia Dept of Environmental Quality, Roche, SoCalGas, PPD, eXcell, Ascension, Validation Associates LLC, SullivanCotter, Herman Miller, Inc., AppleOne, Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Insurance Companies, UMB Financial Corporation, TDS, MidAmerican Energy, Yale University, Alight, Las Vegas Valley Water District, DataDog, Cardinal Health, Northeastern University, KemperSports Management, Corporate Headquarters, Intuit, Motorola Solutions, SDH Systems, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Acushnet Company, Union Bank, Adobe, Mantek Solutions, City of Hope, Emerson, Fayetteville State University, Colsh Consultants, EMERGENT METHOD, Protective Life Corporation, Bexar County, Hawaii Pacific Health, Toyota, Clark County, NV, Milwaukee County Transit System, North Carolina Dept of Public Instruction, Accenture, Equinix, FHI 360, Banner Engineering Corp, Curriculum Associates, Black Knight, Aflac, Incorporated, Cambia Health Solutions, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., TD Bank, Truist Financial, CEDARS-SINAI, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Red Hat Software, Deloitte, Sprinklr, University of California San Francisco, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, ViaSat, Manitou Group, AM Logic Corporation, Resilience, Sigma Technologies, Wounded Warrior Project, Fannie Mae, Assembly OSM, CACI, US STRATEGIC SYSTEMS PROGRAMS (SSP), University of Nevada, Las Vegas, U.S. Army Cyber Command, CSU - Global Campus, Villanova University, South Texas Health System, Panagora Group, Exeter Government Servi, W International, MOTOR Information Systems, TDI Technologies, Inc., GTMR, Inc., L3Harris Technologies, TDI Novus, AHP Global Enterprises LLC, Delphinus Engineering, Endepth Solutions, Battelle, Sequoia Strategies & Solutions, US Justice, Bureau of Prisons/Federal Prison System, Mayor's Office of Contract Services, Contact Government Services, LLC, NYC Careers, Belay Technologies, Inc, JASINT, MicroStrategy Incorporated, Microsoft, Raytheon Intelligence & Space, Centurion Consulting Group, Index Analytics Llc, Lime