Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Intelligent transportation Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Intelligent transportation related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Intelligent transportation specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Intelligent transportation Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 678 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Intelligent transportation improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 678 standard requirements:
- What is measured?
- What is the teamÕs contingency plan for potential problems occurring in implementation?
- How are the Intelligent transportation's objectives aligned to the groupÕs overall stakeholder strategy?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- How do we do risk analysis of rare, cascading, catastrophic events?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of Intelligent transportation activities?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Intelligent transportation project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Are improvement team members fully trained on Intelligent transportation?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Intelligent transportation book in PDF containing 678 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Intelligent transportation self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Intelligent transportation Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Intelligent transportation areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Intelligent transportation Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Intelligent transportation projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Intelligent transportation Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Intelligent transportation project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the assigned Intelligent transportation project manager a PMP (Certified Intelligent transportation project manager) and experienced?
- Team Operating Agreement: What are some potential sources of conflict among team members?
- Initiating Process Group: Have you evaluated the teams performance and asked for feedback?
- Executing Process Group: Do the products created live up to the necessary quality?
- Closing Process Group: Specific - Is the objective clear in terms of what, how, when, and where the situation will be changed?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What institutional arrangements are planned to ensure the Intelligent transportation project achieves its social development outcomes?
- Procurement Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Project Scope Statement: Was planning completed before the Intelligent transportation project was initiated?
- Network Diagram: What is the probability of completing the Intelligent transportation project in less that xx days?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are meeting minutes captured and sent out after the meeting?
Step-by-step and complete Intelligent transportation Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Intelligent transportation project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Intelligent transportation project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Intelligent transportation project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Intelligent transportation project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Intelligent transportation project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Intelligent transportation project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Intelligent transportation project with this in-depth Intelligent transportation Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Intelligent transportation projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Intelligent transportation and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Intelligent transportation investments work better.
This Intelligent transportation All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.