Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 128 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 128 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 128 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 128 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 128 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- Why do we need to keep records?
- What have we done to protect our business from competitive encroachment?
- Does the practice systematically track and analyze outcomes related for accountability and quality improvement?
- Is the ISO 128 scope manageable?
- Think of your ISO 128 project. what are the main functions?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this ISO 128 process?
- Cloud management for ISO 128 do we really need one?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what were selling?
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 128 book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO 128 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 128 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 128 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 128 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 128 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 128 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ISO 128 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Why is it important to reduce deliverables to a smallest component?
- Procurement Audit: Are there internal control systems in place to secure that laws and regulations are observed?
- Cost Baseline: Have the resources used by the ISO 128 project been reassigned to other units or ISO 128 projects?
- Quality Audit: What mechanisms exist for identification of staff development needs?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of this technology?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the ISO 128 project within budget?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Authority: What areas/ISO 128 projects in your work do you have the authority to decide upon and act on those decisions?
- Issue Log: What help do you and your team need from the stakeholders?
- Risk Audit: Will participants be required to sign a legally counselled waiver or risk disclaimer when entering an event?
- Change Management Plan: When developing your communication plan do you address the following: When should the given message be communicated?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 128 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 128 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 128 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 128 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 128 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 128 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 128 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 128 project with this in-depth ISO 128 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 128 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 128 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 128 investments work better.
This ISO 128 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.