Be the go to professional in Information Security Management specializing on ISO/IEC 27001 Standard for your organization
The Self Assessment Kit is a tool designed to help you as the consultant or manager identify areas of your organization where industry standards are not being met.
Using the toolkit effectively will save you and your staff many hours of R&D time in writing the questions and templates to obtain the results needed to analyse the data collected.
DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO WASTE? THIS TOOLKIT WILL SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest edition of the ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Self Assessment toolkit to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
This Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- Have the persons who have conducted internal audits of the security activity specified in the plan or evaluating its implementation been independent of the activities being audited?
- Does your organization have a data dictionary which incorporates your organizations data syntax rules, which provides a common understanding of data amongst IT and business users?
- Is there a process in operation for more frequent regular reviews of privileged accounts to identify & disable/delete redundant privileged accounts and/or reduce the privileges?
- What if inexpensive commercial software applications were available that could be used to generate data, collect data, perform arithmetic evaluations of data, or transfer data?
- Do you inspect all incoming supplies and materials to ensure that all hazards are identified before items are transferred from delivery and loading areas to points of use?
- What are the measurable elements of the risks, and what overall measurement system is required to estimate the intrinsic and residual seriousness of the risks?
- Do you carry out a systematic and thorough search of your site or location as a part of routine housekeeping and in response to a specific incident?
- Have all new employees that handle hazardous materials completed training concerning proper waste handling and emergency response procedures?
- When weaknesses are identified through inspection and testing, are corresponding weaknesses documented and addressed in a timely manner?
- How long does it take the scanners to alert your organizations administrators that an unauthorized software application is on a system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting.
Your ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor projects with the implementation resources:
- Step-by-step ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Will the ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor project collaborate with the local community and leverage resources?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Is there documentation of system capability requirements, data requirements, environment requirements, security requirements, and computer and hardware requirements?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do risks change during the ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor projects life cycle?
- Issue Log: Persistence; will users learn a work around or will they be bothered every time?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Was your organizations estimating methodology being used and followed?
- Scope Management Plan: Are corrective actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor project plan (variances)?
- Lessons Learned: What regulatory regime controlled how your organization head and program manager directed your organization and ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are reward and recognition systems defined to promote or reinforce desired behavior?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What future plans (e.g., modifications) do you have for your program?
Step-by-step and complete ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor project with this in-depth ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor investments work better.
This ISO IEC 27001 Lead Auditor All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.