"I'm home now. My organization is growing rapidly and I recently joined as the Senior Security Consultant. We maintain ISO/IEC 27001 Certified data and have been externally appraised at SEI CMMI Level 5 and are ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, and ISO/IEC 20000-1 certified. Additionally, we are a SOC compliant environment. We're the leading cybersecurity advisor that helps private and public companies in our state. I'm responsible for information security compliance, gap and risk assessments, SOC reporting, GDPR assessments, ISO 27001 certifications, etc.. I can detect the slightest change in the tone of a voice when I'm conducting a security assessment interview - that makes my day."
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO IEC 27001 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO IEC 27001 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO IEC 27001 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO IEC 27001 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 972 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO IEC 27001 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 972 standard requirements:
- Will SSAE 116 SOC I Type 2, ISO 27001 Certification and voluntary US-EU Safe Harbor Framework qualify in lieu of the SSAE 16 SOC II Type 2, FISMA Level 3, or FedRAMP CSP documentation described?
- Has an information security risk assessment process that establishes the criteria for performing information security risk assessments, including risk acceptance criteria been defined?
- Do we maintain our own threat catalogue on the corporate intranet to remind employees of the wide range of issues of concern to Information Security and the business?
- Are employees required to adhere to the information security policies and procedures, provided with awareness, education and training, and is there a disciplinary process?
- Look at those parts of the ISMS which caused you the most grief when designing and implementing it. Are there parts of the ISMS that are selfevidently painful to operate?
- Define ISMS scope what businesses, business units, departments and/or systems are going to be covered by your Information Security Management System?
- What you audited: did the scope of the audit match that of the ISMS, or was it more limited in scope, in which case are you planning to fill in the gaps later?
- Are Human Resources subject to screening, and do they have terms and conditions of employment defining their information security responsibilities?
- How do you ensure resources are available for the ISMS, and directing and supporting individuals, including management, who contribute to its effectiveness?
- Are networks managed, segregated when necessary, and controlled to protect information systems, and are network services subject to service agreements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO IEC 27001 book in PDF containing 972 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ISO IEC 27001 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO IEC 27001 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO IEC 27001 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO IEC 27001 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO IEC 27001 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO IEC 27001 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ISO IEC 27001 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do benefits and chances of success outweigh potential damage if success is not attained?
- Risk Audit: What impact does experience with one client have on decisions made for other clients during the risk-assessment process?
- Quality Audit: Is refuse and garbage adequately stored and disposed of with sufficient frequency to prevent contamination?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have ISO IEC 27001 project team accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Source Selection Criteria: How can solicitation Schedules be improved to yield more effective price competition?
- Network Diagram: What activities must occur simultaneously with this activity?
- Executing Process Group: Does the ISO IEC 27001 project team have enough people to execute the ISO IEC 27001 project plan?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Feasibility: How much money, time, and effort can you put into this?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree can team members vigorously define the teams purpose in discussions with others who are not part of the functioning team?
- Lessons Learned: What is the proportion of in-house and contractor personnel authorized for the ISO IEC 27001 project?
Step-by-step and complete ISO IEC 27001 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO IEC 27001 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO IEC 27001 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO IEC 27001 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO IEC 27001 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO IEC 27001 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO IEC 27001 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO IEC 27001 project with this in-depth ISO IEC 27001 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO IEC 27001 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO IEC 27001 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO IEC 27001 investments work better.
This ISO IEC 27001 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.