Does your business have the set of technical standards documents for the IT related business management functions. The ISO IEC 33001 Toolkit addresses common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for ISO IEC 33001 Information Technology.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO IEC 33001 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest edition of the ISO IEC 33001 Self Assessment Toolkit containing requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
10 example questions of the standard requirements:
- Has your organization attempted to perform a data protection impact assessment on critical processing activities, systems and applications during design and/or acquisition of services or solutions?
- How do you improve the productivity of your new product development process so it can operate at a faster clock rate, deliver better and more constant product quality and minimize lifecycle costs?
- What is your quality assurance process to ensure that the large volumes of data gathered in the monitoring process are handled efficiently and representative of the overall online conversation?
- Is there a clear procedure for the individuals to request the restriction of the processing of personal data, and for your organization/partners to assess requests in accordance with the GDPR?
- What does your team do, how does a lead come in to the business, how is it captured and nurtured, and what systems and processes are in place to turn that lead, if qualified, into a customer?
- Have you created business and accounting processes that monetize data assets, track new revenue streams, and create measurable business service levels that extend beyond data center SLAs?
- Do items used in the research process that would normally be excluded as depreciable, and which are consumed in less than one-year in the research process, constitute qualified supplies?
- Are automated processes being risk assessed for data quality, the accuracy of algorithms and outputs and is internal audit equipped to confirm that technologies are working as intended?
- Are you marketing your omnichannel returns program as a key value proposition for your customers, and are processes in place to ensure a high-quality, frictionless customer experience?
- Is there a process in place to consider if deviations of calibration of quality critical equipment have had an impact on the quality of product since the last successful calibration?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting.
Your ISO IEC 33001 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Dashboard; with the ISO IEC 33001 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO IEC 33001 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO IEC 33001 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO IEC 33001 projects with the implementation resources:
- Step-by-step ISO IEC 33001 Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ISO IEC 33001 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How relevant is this attribute to this ISO IEC 33001 project or audit?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree are staff involved as partners in the improvement process?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is requirements work dependent on any other specific ISO IEC 33001 project or non-ISO IEC 33001 project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
- Lessons Learned: Overall, how effective was the performance of the ISO IEC 33001 project Manager?
- Risk Audit: What is the implication of budget constraint on this process?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the correct WBS element identified for each task and milestone in the IMS?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is training acquired to enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities of the ISO IEC 33001 project team?
- Procurement Management Plan: Pareto diagrams, statistical sampling, flow charting or trend analysis used quality monitoring?
Step-by-step and complete ISO IEC 33001 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO IEC 33001 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO IEC 33001 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO IEC 33001 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO IEC 33001 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO IEC 33001 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO IEC 33001 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO IEC 33001 project with this in-depth ISO IEC 33001 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO IEC 33001 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO IEC 33001 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO IEC 33001 investments work better.
This ISO IEC 33001 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.