This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in IT Consulting assessment.
'Excellent customer service, superior product with best-in-class ease of use and functionality in key areas of evaluation. The tool's outcomes were able to integrate easily with our key processes and perform well.' - BI Developer in the Finance Industry
'Creative solutions offering, Complex solutions can be created relatively easily, hardly any learning curve. Great tool that allows creation of creative and in-depth solutions faster to tell a Story!' - Supply Chain Engineering Manager in the Transportation Industry
'Overall, its an easy tool to use and setup' - Director UI/UX Front End Development in the Media Industry
What Is The IT Consulting Self-Assessment?
The IT Consulting Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the IT Consulting work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every IT Consulting task and that every IT Consulting outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring IT Consulting opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored IT Consulting advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth IT Consulting Self-Assessment. Featuring 626 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Consulting improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The IT Consulting Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 626 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Consulting Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The IT Consulting Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Consulting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Consulting and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define IT Consulting with this IT Consulting Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 626 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: In a project to restructure IT Consulting outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Define Question: How will you know that the IT Consulting project has been successful?
- Measure Question: Do you agree with ibm s employment response to competition from software development contractors in india like wipro that are expanding into it consulting services?
- Analyze Question: Will IT Consulting deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Improve Question: How do we Lead with IT Consulting in Mind?
- Control Question: What key business process output measure(s) does IT Consulting leverage and how?
- Sustain Question: Who are the IT Consulting improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
Value [to you] of the IT Consulting Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal IT Consulting Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.