Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Strategy Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Strategy related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Strategy specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Strategy Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 995 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Strategy improvements can be made.
Examples; 8 of the 995 standard requirements:
- What is it that newly appointed heads do, how does that differ from what business managers do and can an alternative model of excellence be constructed that reflects, rather than restrains, our perception of effective practice?
- Who leads mapping the current and future plan or roadmap for your organizations IT strategy, including the extent to which current and future strategic themes align with applicable acquisitions?
- Is management assured of the fact that suitable IT resources, infrastructures and skills are available (including external resourcing) to meet the required organizational strategic objectives?
- Where do you see the organizations ineffective alignment and execution of business strategy and IT strategy and what factors contributed to its failure? How do you mitigate these factors?
- How are key non-IT leaders (executive, legislative, judicial) consulted regarding specific business/mission drivers for your organization that IT investments are being asked to support?
- Before developing a data warehouse, it is critical to develop a balanced data warehousing strategy that is appropriate for its needs and its user population. Who is the audience?
- Does your organization have an IT Strategy or Steering Group which carries the overall accountability for setting governance, direction, policy and strategy for IT Services?
- Does your organization provide IT performance reports illustrating the value of IT from a business driver perspective (Customer Service, cost, agility, quality, etc.)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Strategy book in PDF containing 995 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your IT Strategy self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Strategy Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Strategy areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Strategy Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Strategy projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Strategy Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 IT Strategy project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: Have risks been considered with an insurance broker or provider and suitable insurance cover been arranged?
- Cost Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to IT Strategy project plan?
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Variance Analysis: What is the performance to date and material commitment?
- Cost Baseline: Have all approved changes to the cost baseline been identified and impact on the IT Strategy project documented?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What happens if a team member receives a Rating of Unsatisfactory?
- Change Request: How shall the implementation of changes be recorded?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence of unauthorized release of information or seemingly unnecessary contacts with bidders personnel during the evaluation and negotiation processes?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the schedule estimates reasonable given the IT Strategy project?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Based on your IT Strategy project communication management plan, what worked well?
Step-by-step and complete IT Strategy Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Strategy project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Strategy project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Strategy project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Strategy project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Strategy project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Strategy project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Strategy project with this in-depth IT Strategy Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Strategy projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Strategy and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Strategy investments work better.
This IT Strategy All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.