Service Offerings and Agreements Capability Program
6 Months Access (180 Days)
ITIL topics you will learn in this Accredited course?
The SOA Certificate covers the following ITIL processes:
|Service Portfolio Management||Service Catalog Management||Service Level Management||Demand Management|
|Supplier Management||Financial Management for IT Services||Business Relationship Management|
Is this course for you!
This online learning course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle and processes associated with Service Offerings and Agreements of and service strategy. The main focus of this course is on the SOA process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment.
This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices in Service Offerings and Agreements of the Service Management Lifecycle. This course uses an engaging, interactive and flexible online approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam: the AXELOS® Intermediate Level Certificate Service Offerings and Agreements.
Have any questions about what you may need? Send us an email at email@example.com
To enhance your learning experience:
Why should you train with The Art of Service
The Art of Service is a world leading online learning company that helps anyone learn technology and business skills to achieve personal and professional goals.
Our Accredited eLearning Courses provide our students everything to best prepare you for the ITIL Exams with:
|Accredited self paced online learning||300+ page PDF Workbook Yours to keep (PDF download)|
|Multimedia presentations to simulate the classroom experience||Downloadable resources so you can study on the go;|
|End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge||A full 40 question sample exam to assist in your exam preparation|
|24/7 online access to your course. (Internet access required)|| Access to trainers* and Discussion boards
Through individual, corporate, academic and government enrollments, members have access to the The Art of Service education library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by accredited and recognized industry experts.
What you need to know!
Pre-requisites needed before you start:
- Hold an ITIL v3/2011 Foundation Certificate or ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge Certificate
- There is no minimum requirement but a basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience are highly desirable
- It is highly recommended that you read the Service Offerings & Agreements book prior to commencement of this program
- Candidates will be required to provide identification confirmation at the time of course registration
The recommended minimum contact hours for the eLearning course is 21 but the benefit of eLearning is that you can move at a pace that best suits you. Our different access options allow you to tailor the learning experience to your learning needs.
About the Examination:
- Evidence of ITIL v3/2011 Foundation Certificate or ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge Certificate and completion of the SOA Capability course from an Accredited Training Provider is required to sit the exam
- It is recommended that students should complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the SOA book in preparation for the examination.
- The syllabus can be downloaded from your course resources.
- The exam is a closed book exam with eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions.
- Exam duration is a maximum 90 minutes for all candidates in their respective language (candidates sitting the examination in a language other than their first language have a maximum of 120 minutes and are allowed to use a dictionary)
- Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks.
- Pass score is 28/40 or 70%
- Distinction pass score is under consideration
The program combines short presentations supported by accredited trainer audio. There are exercises (marking scheme provided) to ensure learners are testing their knowledge and competency to enhance understanding of key concepts. Revision questions, study book, and a mock examination help to prepare for the multiple-choice AXELOS examination.
* Access to presentations with trainer audio
* The Art of Service Service Offerings and Agreements Book
* Exercises + Answers
* Mock Exam questions
- Upon successful passing of the ITIL 2011 SOA Capability exam, the student will be recognized with 4 credits in the ITIL qualification scheme
- Project Management Institute Professional Development Units (PDUs) = 21
Is this course accredited?
Yes! AXELOS/PeopleCert, the official ITIL accreditors, have accredited this course and the instructors who teach it as providing high-quality training in IT Service Management.
Exam Vouchers are valid for 1 year after date of purchase. After 1 year further charges may apply.
AXELOS® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited