"I am the Lead Consultant and the Product Success Manager for our organizations ITOM Product Line. I demonstrate hands on experience with multiple implementations of ITSM and ITOM applications and have years of experience as a key technical resource for large scale enterprises. I Help ITOM teams leverage insights to continually optimize and improve operations and service levels. I understand complex workflow and business input, design and architect ServiceNow out of box configurations supporting the full ITOM and ITSM suites. And I’m especially paying closer attention to other people at our organization, that is at the forefront of Service-Centric IT, to help them build their fundamental understanding and experience using ITSM, ITIL, ITOM, CMDB principles."
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ITOM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ITOM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ITOM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ITOM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 970 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ITOM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 970 standard requirements:
- How likely is it that a particular approach will reduce the cost of deploying and managing Big Data analytics and maximize the productivity and efficiency of IT operations over the deployments expected useful life?
- Do you have the capabilities to manage the influx of mobile devices and deal with the evolving nature of mobile applications and data. Do you have a solid strategy to address mobile devices as endpoints?
- The cloud is often much more secure and reliable than other IT operations. If you think cloud could solve some of your IT challenges, would you be willing to explore how you can deliver IT securely?
- What should it operations analytics look like in a dynamic world, where the real-world changes far faster than the model can keep up, and operations teams are deluged with ever more events?
- How does your IT operations monitor the end-to-end environment to detect, isolate and fix services problems, including composite applications that have service-to-service dependencies?
- If your organization is required to report to more than one regulatory body, what information does your organization report and what has been your organizations reporting experience?
- Is the focus to facilitate the creation of new services and ensure greater integration among project based IT functions, IT operations, and the ever changing business demands?
- Success measurement: what are the key operational results that your organization considers to be a successful outcome when managing implementation of critical it process?
- What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements (e.g., local, state, national, and other) for your organization relating to cyber security?
- What skills in databases, software installation, software maintenance, application scripting, dashboarding, and analytics does your organization already have?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ITOM book in PDF containing 970 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your ITOM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ITOM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ITOM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ITOM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ITOM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ITOM Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 ITOM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Can it be enlarged by drawing people from other areas of your organization?
- Quality Management Plan: Written by multiple authors and in multiple writing styles?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the ITOM project sufficiently qualified?
- Variance Analysis: Is cost and schedule performance measurement done in a consistent, systematic manner?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization know that its management of its ethical responsibilities is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Activity Duration Estimates: If ITOM project time and cost are not as important as the number of resources used each month, which is the BEST thing to do?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is a work breakdown structure created to organize and to confirm the scope of each ITOM project?
- Cost Management Plan: Vac -variance at completion, how much over/under budget do you expect to be?
- Procurement Management Plan: How and when do you enter into ITOM project Procurement Management?
- Quality Audit: Is your organizational structure a help or a hindrance to deployment?
Step-by-step and complete ITOM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ITOM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ITOM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ITOM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ITOM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ITOM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ITOM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ITOM project with this in-depth ITOM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ITOM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ITOM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ITOM investments work better.
This ITOM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.