This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in lean enterprise assessment.
What Is The lean enterprise Self-Assessment?
The lean enterprise Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the lean enterprise work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every lean enterprise task and that every lean enterprise outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring lean enterprise opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored lean enterprise advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depthlean enterprise Self-Assessment.Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which lean enterprise improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The lean enterprise Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything:619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answeringfor 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide andperform a thoroughlean enterprise Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-readyRACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The lean enterprise Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose lean enterprise projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in lean enterprise and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define lean enterprise with this lean enterprise Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: In the case of a lean enterprise project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a lean enterprise project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any lean enterprise project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- Define Question: Are we Assessing lean enterprise and Risk?
- Measure Question: What are specific lean enterprise Rules to follow?
- Analyze Question: How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in lean enterprise? In other words, what are the risks, if lean enterprise does not deliver successfully?
- Improve Question: What are the business goals lean enterprise is aiming to achieve?
- Control Question: Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of lean enterprise's gains?
- Sustain Question: What tools do you use once you have decided on a lean enterprise strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Value [to you] of the lean enterprise Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal lean enterprise Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed bydividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firmsstart at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.