Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Learning and Skills Network Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Learning and Skills Network related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Learning and Skills Network specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Learning and Skills Network Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 669 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Learning and Skills Network improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 669 standard requirements:
- Have all basic functions of Learning and Skills Network been defined?
- What prevents you from making the changes you know will make you a more effective Learning and Skills Network leader?
- Who do we think the world wants us to be?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- How do controls support value?
- Among the Learning and Skills Network product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- If we werent already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- How do we know that any Learning and Skills Network analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Learning and Skills Network strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Learning and Skills Network book in PDF containing 669 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Learning and Skills Network self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Learning and Skills Network Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Learning and Skills Network areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Learning and Skills Network Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Learning and Skills Network projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Learning and Skills Network Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Learning and Skills Network project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Cost Management Plan: Is there a formal process for updating the Learning and Skills Network project baseline?
- Risk Audit: Does your board meet regularly and document all decisions and actions?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Who is responsible for implementation activities and where will the functions, roles and responsibilities be defined?
- Source Selection Criteria: What instructions should be provided regarding oral presentations?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What is the expected monetary value of the Learning and Skills Network project?
- Project Charter: Market Ð Identify products market, including whether it is outside of the objective: What is the purpose of the program or Learning and Skills Network project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Explain the four frames of organizations. How can they help Learning and Skills Network project managers understand the organizational context for their Learning and Skills Network projects?
- WBS Dictionary: All CWBS elements specified for external reporting?
- Change Management Plan: What prerequisite knowledge or training is required?
Step-by-step and complete Learning and Skills Network Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Learning and Skills Network project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Learning and Skills Network project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Learning and Skills Network project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Learning and Skills Network project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Learning and Skills Network project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Learning and Skills Network project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Learning and Skills Network project with this in-depth Learning and Skills Network Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Learning and Skills Network projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Learning and Skills Network and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Learning and Skills Network investments work better.
This Learning and Skills Network All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.