This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Lte and Lte-Advanced assessment.
'Great product, easy to use, just as advertised. Great tool for analyst and easy to share with business.' - Manager in the Finance Industry
'Simple to install and stand up for a small enterprise. Happy with integration with existing tools and processes' - Director, Marketing Strategy in the Services Industry
'The tool is great for reporting and has really allowed effective decision making.' - Associate Director, IT PMO in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Lte and Lte-Advanced Self-Assessment?
The Lte and Lte-Advanced Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Lte and Lte-Advanced work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Lte and Lte-Advanced task and that every Lte and Lte-Advanced outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Lte and Lte-Advanced opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Lte and Lte-Advanced advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Lte and Lte-Advanced Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Lte and Lte-Advanced improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Lte and Lte-Advanced Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Lte and Lte-Advanced Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Lte and Lte-Advanced Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Lte and Lte-Advanced projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Lte and Lte-Advanced and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Lte and Lte-Advanced with this Lte and Lte-Advanced Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What tools do you use once you have decided on a Lte and Lte-Advanced strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Define Question: What are the success criteria that will indicate that Lte and Lte-Advanced objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- Measure Question: What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Lte and Lte-Advanced does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Analyze Question: Will team members perform Lte and Lte-Advanced work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
- Improve Question: Meeting the Challenge: Are Missed Lte and Lte-Advanced opportunities Costing you Money?
- Control Question: Is maximizing Lte and Lte-Advanced protection the same as minimizing Lte and Lte-Advanced loss?
- Sustain Question: Who will be responsible for deciding whether Lte and Lte-Advanced goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Value [to you] of the Lte and Lte-Advanced Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Lte and Lte-Advanced Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.