Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mainframe Computing Environments Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mainframe Computing Environments related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mainframe Computing Environments specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mainframe Computing Environments Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 991 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mainframe Computing Environments improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 991 standard requirements:
- What approach will be utilized to provide adequate back-up facilities for micro programs, data and individual systems so that key processing functions can be performed when system problems occur?
- Can the service providers data center support enterprise requirements for physical and network security, capacity, availability, operations, and backbone connectivity?
- What characteristics, positive or negative, exist in a mainframe processing environment because of the roles that are present in a mainframe installation?
- How do you assess someone as a journeyman programmer, tester or systems engineer, or perhaps as a master in ones chosen discipline?
- Does your organization have a storage management team that is distinct from server and network management departments?
- What if your data management needs require you to work with more than one type of data located in more than one file?
- What drives the technology changes in your organization and how do you influence your customers for compatibility?
- How does your organization stay compatible with the technology/software utilized by your customers and partners?
- Will you have access to business and technical experts who are intimately familiar with the existing systems?
- How do you make it easier and less expensive to integrate legacy applications with the rest of the IT system?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mainframe Computing Environments book in PDF containing 991 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Mainframe Computing Environments self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mainframe Computing Environments Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mainframe Computing Environments areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mainframe Computing Environments Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mainframe Computing Environments projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mainframe Computing Environments Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Mainframe Computing Environments project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Are staff committed for the duration of the product?
- Source Selection Criteria: How should the preproposal conference be conducted?
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities for monitoring the execution and performance of contracts clearly assigned?
- Communications Management Plan: Is the stakeholder role recognized by your organization?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who will approve the requirements (and if multiple approvers, in what order)?
- Procurement Audit: Are the users needs clearly and invariably defined and has the expected outcome or mission been clearly identified and communicated in measurable terms?
- Risk Audit: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Cost Baseline: Has the Mainframe Computing Environments project documentation been archived or otherwise disposed as described in the Mainframe Computing Environments project communication plan?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a legal authority for the procurement Mainframe Computing Environments project?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data being used by managers in an effective manner to ascertain Mainframe Computing Environments project or functional status, to identify reasons or significant variance, and to initiate appropriate corrective action?
Step-by-step and complete Mainframe Computing Environments Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mainframe Computing Environments project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mainframe Computing Environments project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mainframe Computing Environments project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mainframe Computing Environments project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mainframe Computing Environments project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mainframe Computing Environments project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mainframe Computing Environments project with this in-depth Mainframe Computing Environments Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mainframe Computing Environments projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mainframe Computing Environments and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mainframe Computing Environments investments work better.
This Mainframe Computing Environments All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.