Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Managed Machine-to-Machine Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Managed Machine-to-Machine Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Managed Machine-to-Machine Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Managed Machine-to-Machine Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 760 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Managed Machine-to-Machine Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 760 standard requirements:
- Identify an operational issue in your organization. for example, could a particular task be done more quickly or more efficiently?
- Have the types of risks that may impact Managed Machine-to-Machine Services been identified and analyzed?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- Which Managed Machine-to-Machine Services goals are the most important?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision youre making today you might regret five years from now?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Managed Machine-to-Machine Services values?
- How can we measure the performance?
- What will drive Managed Machine-to-Machine Services change?
- Is it economical; do we have the time and money?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Managed Machine-to-Machine Services book in PDF containing 760 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Managed Machine-to-Machine Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Managed Machine-to-Machine Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Managed Machine-to-Machine Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Managed Machine-to-Machine Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Managed Machine-to-Machine Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Managed Machine-to-Machine Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Managed Machine-to-Machine Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the Managed Machine-to-Machine Services project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What do people from other organizations see as our strengths?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the responsibilities and authorities of each of the above organizational elements or managers clearly defined?
- Planning Process Group: Is the organization showing technical capacity and leadership commitment to keep working with the Managed Machine-to-Machine Services project and to repeat it?
- Quality Metrics: How can the effectiveness of each of the activities be measured?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the number of people on the Managed Machine-to-Machine Services project team adequate to do the job?
- Procurement Audit: Are procedures established on how orders will be shipped?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be cost of redeployment of the personnel?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the Managed Machine-to-Machine Services project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern cost estimation?
Step-by-step and complete Managed Machine-to-Machine Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Managed Machine-to-Machine Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Managed Machine-to-Machine Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Managed Machine-to-Machine Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Managed Machine-to-Machine Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Managed Machine-to-Machine Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Managed Machine-to-Machine Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Managed Machine-to-Machine Services project with this in-depth Managed Machine-to-Machine Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Managed Machine-to-Machine Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Managed Machine-to-Machine Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Managed Machine-to-Machine Services investments work better.
This Managed Machine-to-Machine Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.