Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Manager CFO Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Manager CFO related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Manager CFO specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Manager CFO Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 965 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Manager CFO improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 965 standard requirements:
- In todays complex and fast moving business environment, management is becoming more demanding of their Procurement and Finance functions to add incremental value beyond base level efficiency and effectiveness. Given these expectations, how can Procurement and Finance functions collaborate more effectively to be seen as strategic business partners?
- Have senior managers been apprised of Risk Management and control deficiencies affecting their units (e.g., circumstances where assets with a specified monetary value are not adequately protected, where the competence of employees is lacking, or where important financial reconciliations are not performed correctly)?
- If an institution contracts with an entity or individual to provide financial aid staffing or management for the administration of its Title IV programs, is the individual or entity considered a third-party servicer?
- Do you have an anonymous and confidential Whistleblower policy for communicating and receiving information regarding fraud, errors in financial reporting and misrepresentation or false statements made by management?
- How is your fiscal accountability? Annually the management team reviews and sets definable, measurable and achievable financial goals for the company and reviews the performance against goals in quarterly meetings?
- Are your organizations financial policies, procedures and controls effectively implemented to provide complete, accurate, relevant and timely management information, and financial and regulatory reporting?
- What factors does your organization consider in a measure of interconnectedness resulting in a system being determined as critical to your organization, and how should corresponding factors be weighted?
- What are your current levels in key measures or indicators of financial performance, including aggregate measures of financial return, financial viability, or budgetary performance, as appropriate?
- Have you had problems with heterogeneous data, bad data, lack of storage capacity, unanticipated financial/time costs, inadequate cooperation from data owners or lack of data management expertise?
- Clients Environmental and Social Management System: Has the client developed an appropriately detailed ESMS, and does the client have the technical and organizational capacity to implement it?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Manager CFO book in PDF containing 965 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Manager CFO self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Manager CFO Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Manager CFO areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Manager CFO Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Manager CFO projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Manager CFO Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Manager CFO project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Are you asking management for something as a result of this update?
- Planning Process Group: Product breakdown structure (pbs): what is the Manager CFO project result or product, and how should it look like, what are its parts?
- Procurement Audit: Was the estimated contract value based on realistic and updated prices?
- Team Directory: Process decisions: is work progressing on schedule and per contract requirements?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the processes for status updates and maintenance defined?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent are the participating departments coordinating with each other?
- Executing Process Group: Why do you need a good WBS to use Manager CFO project management software?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Is it feasible to establish a control group arrangement?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess Manager CFO project risks at various Manager CFO project stages?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will the approach capitalize on and enhance the skills of all team members in a manner that takes into consideration other demands on members of the team?
Step-by-step and complete Manager CFO Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Manager CFO project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Manager CFO project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Manager CFO project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Manager CFO project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Manager CFO project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Manager CFO project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Manager CFO project with this in-depth Manager CFO Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Manager CFO projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Manager CFO and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Manager CFO investments work better.
This Manager CFO All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.