Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Managerialism Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Managerialism related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Managerialism specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Managerialism Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 633 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Managerialism improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 633 standard requirements:
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Managerialism project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- How are the Managerialisms objectives aligned to the groups overall stakeholder strategy?
- We picked a method, now what?
- Customer Measures: How Do Customers See Us?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Managerialism project?
- What process should we select for improvement?
- How frequently do we track measures?
- Are there Managerialism problems defined?
- How do we foster the skills, knowledge, talents, attributes, and characteristics we want to have?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Managerialism book in PDF containing 633 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Managerialism self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Managerialism Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Managerialism areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Managerialism Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Managerialism projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Managerialism Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Managerialism project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the Managerialism project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree does the task meet individual needs?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: Does the Rater (Supervisor) have to wait for the Interim or Final Performance Assessment Review to tell an employee that the employees performance is Unsatisfactory?
- Team Operating Agreement: What are some potential sources of conflict among team members?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the scope of the Managerialism project match what was defined in the Managerialism project Proposal?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will the duration of the Managerialism project influence your decisions?
- Change Request: How many times must the change be modified or presented to the change control board before it is approved?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Is the customer technically sophisticated in the product area?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What conditions make using three-point estimating justifiable?
Step-by-step and complete Managerialism Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Managerialism project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Managerialism project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Managerialism project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Managerialism project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Managerialism project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Managerialism project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Managerialism project with this in-depth Managerialism Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Managerialism projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Managerialism and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Managerialism investments work better.
This Managerialism All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.