This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Master data management assessment.
'BI Tool moving at the speed of customer and exceeding expectations. it has all the professional-looking graphs and KPI plus more like roadmaps that was inherently harder to get with other tools and easy to integrate with other BI tools.' - Sr Project Manager in the Healthcare Industry
'We have been using it for all of our presentations, internal memos and dashboards. The Art of Service has already been a hot topic for our company and other departments are looking to adopt it as well.' - Analytics Manager in the Retail Industry
'I have worked with many different technologies. Many of these companies need to study how The Art of Service supports their customer every step of the way to ensure a smooth deployment and continued success.' - Sr. Domain Application Architect in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Master data management Self-Assessment?
The Master data management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Master data management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Master data management task and that every Master data management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Master data management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Master data management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Master data management Self-Assessment. Featuring 623 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Master data management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Master data management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 623 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Master data management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Master data management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Master data management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Master data management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Master data management with this Master data management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 623 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What is our Master data management Strategy?
- Define Question: Does the Master data management task fit the client's priorities?
- Measure Question: When was the Master data management start date?
- Analyze Question: What key business process output measure(s) does Master data management leverage and how?
- Improve Question: Is the Master data management process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Control Question: Among the Master data management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Sustain Question: Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Master data management's gains?
Value [to you] of the Master data management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Master data management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.