Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microeconomics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microeconomics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microeconomics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microeconomics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 633 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microeconomics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 633 standard requirements:
- When is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Who will use it?
- What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Microeconomics project?
- Do we say no to customers for no reason?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- Is there any reason to believe the opposite of my current belief?
- Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Microeconomics?
- How does the solution remove the key sources of issues discovered in the analyze phase?
- How do we Improve Microeconomics service perception, and satisfaction?
- How will variation in the actual durations of each activity be dealt with to ensure that the expected Microeconomics results are met?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microeconomics book in PDF containing 633 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microeconomics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microeconomics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microeconomics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microeconomics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microeconomics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microeconomics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microeconomics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the IMS include all contract and/or designated management control milestones?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system identify work accomplishment against the schedule plan?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its policy management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was an original risk assessment/risk management plan completed?
- Roles and Responsibilities: How well did the Microeconomics project Team understand the expectations of specific roles and responsibilities?
- Human Resource Management Plan: What skills, knowledge and experiences are required?
- Project Charter: Pop Quiz Ð Which are the same inputs as in the Microeconomics project Charter?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the Microeconomics project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree can the cognitive capacity of individuals accommodate the flow of information?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal Microeconomics project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
Step-by-step and complete Microeconomics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microeconomics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microeconomics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microeconomics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microeconomics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microeconomics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microeconomics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microeconomics project with this in-depth Microeconomics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microeconomics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microeconomics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microeconomics investments work better.
This Microeconomics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.