This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Microservices with Azure assessment.
'Well, I have been using The Art of Service's self assessments just for a few months and I'm impressed how easy it is to create cool visualizations, and RACI roadmaps. Also, is one of the best tools to create dashboards using Big Data.' - CIO in the Construction Industry
'The Art of Service self assessment' - the right tool for rapid end user adoption. Easy to learn. Every time I do an internal demo the audience is 'wowed'.' - Senior Manager, Quality Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
'TAOS's self-assessment was one of the most successful initiatives we have undertaken in recent years' - Director of Information Technology in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The Microservices with Azure Self-Assessment?
The Microservices with Azure Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Microservices with Azure work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Microservices with Azure task and that every Microservices with Azure outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Microservices with Azure opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Microservices with Azure advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Microservices with Azure Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microservices with Azure improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Microservices with Azure Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microservices with Azure Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Microservices with Azure Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microservices with Azure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microservices with Azure and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Microservices with Azure with this Microservices with Azure Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Microservices with Azure leaders?
- Define Question: Is there a recommended audit plan for routine surveillance inspections of Microservices with Azure's gains?
- Measure Question: Is a fully trained team formed, supported, and committed to work on the Microservices with Azure improvements?
- Analyze Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Microservices with Azure project?
- Improve Question: How can you negotiate Microservices with Azure successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Control Question: Among the Microservices with Azure product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Sustain Question: What is Microservices with Azure's impact on utilizing the best solution(s)?
Value [to you] of the Microservices with Azure Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Microservices with Azure Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.