This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Microsoft Azure assessment.
'Rich visualizations can be created by using The Art of Service's self assessment. The best thing is its ease of use. The Art of Service covers many different areas without any advanced setup and can visualize larger data sets. It simplifies data evaluation. Analytics pane helps to find more insights from the data. It is a relatively low cost solution when compared to other BI tools. ' - Senior Business Analyst in the Finance Industry
'Responsive, knowledgable, professional. Highly recommend The Art of Service' - Business Analyst in the Finance Industry
'The Art of Service was very helpful in guiding us through the self assessment process. We are now deploying audit dashboards to our management team on a regular basis with very positive feedback.' - Internal Audit Manager' - Data Analytics in the Miscellaneous Industry
What Is The Microsoft Azure Self-Assessment?
The Microsoft Azure Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Microsoft Azure work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Microsoft Azure task and that every Microsoft Azure outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Microsoft Azure opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Microsoft Azure advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Microsoft Azure Self-Assessment. Featuring 623 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Azure improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Microsoft Azure Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 623 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Azure Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Microsoft Azure Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Azure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Azure and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Microsoft Azure with this Microsoft Azure Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 623 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Microsoft Azure?
- Define Question: What situation(s) led to this Microsoft Azure Self Assessment?
- Measure Question: Is Microsoft Azure linked to key business goals and objectives?
- Analyze Question: How does the Microsoft Azure manager ensure against scope creep?
- Improve Question: To what extent does management recognize Microsoft Azure as a tool to increase the results?
- Control Question: What will drive Microsoft Azure change?
- Sustain Question: How did the Microsoft Azure manager receive input to the development of a Microsoft Azure improvement plan and the estimated completion dates/times of each activity?
Value [to you] of the Microsoft Azure Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Microsoft Azure Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.