This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Microsoft Dynamics GP assessment.
'An amazing company that really cares about its clients. The developer team stays in touch with its clients to improve the product and the sales team makes sure that we have everything we need to succeed and isn't too pushy or aggressive. Overall a very good product from an innovative player in the space of business analytics. In addition to all that, getting The Art of service's Self-Assessments into our enterprise was smooth and efficient.' - Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
'The self-assessment gives business units the power to explore their own processes and activities, create their own dashboards without IT involvement. We have a dedicated person running self-assessment workshops and many people just explore the data without data preparation efforts.' - SVP in the Finance Industry
'The Art of Service works for us well. It is suited to presentations of data that lend themselves to visual representation, and for presentations of tabular information. If the audience wants to engage with the information in a spreadsheet, this is the solution, and if the audience is looking for brevity and easy access, The Art of Service's self assessment does this very well.' - CIO in the Education Industry
What Is The Microsoft Dynamics GP Self-Assessment?
The Microsoft Dynamics GP Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Microsoft Dynamics GP work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Microsoft Dynamics GP task and that every Microsoft Dynamics GP outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Microsoft Dynamics GP opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Microsoft Dynamics GP advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Microsoft Dynamics GP Self-Assessment. Featuring 616 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Dynamics GP improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Microsoft Dynamics GP Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 616 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Dynamics GP Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Microsoft Dynamics GP Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Dynamics GP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Dynamics GP and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Microsoft Dynamics GP with this Microsoft Dynamics GP Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 616 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Is Microsoft Dynamics GP dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- Define Question: Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Microsoft Dynamics GP leaders?
- Measure Question: What sources do you use to gather information for a Microsoft Dynamics GP study?
- Analyze Question: Are there recognized Microsoft Dynamics GP problems?
- Improve Question: Are there recognized Microsoft Dynamics GP problems?
- Control Question: Are we Assessing Microsoft Dynamics GP and Risk?
- Sustain Question: To what extent does management recognize Microsoft Dynamics GP as a tool to increase the results?
Value [to you] of the Microsoft Dynamics GP Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Microsoft Dynamics GP Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.