- Be accountable for configuring and managing mobile devices using InTune or AirWatch Mobile Device Management (MDM).
- Be accountable for utilizing tools as SCCM (on prem) and Intune (cloud), manage and support your organizations desktops and laptops to ensure high availability, Configuration Management and performance.
- Deliver and manage the Intune Mobile Device Management functionality for personal and organization issued devices.
- Be accountable for developing and maintaining Data Models through analysis and Solution Design, detailed data design, data model and design Quality Management and data implementation.
- Utilize a variety of tools (scripting languages) to pull data from different source systems critical for data ingestion, refactoring, and optimization of existing Data Models, to meet functional and performance needs.
- Assure your corporation contributes to completion of milestones associated with specific engineering projects.
- Drive internal Process Improvements and automating manual processes for Data Quality and SLA management.
- Be certain that your operation assess and analyze customer needs, respond to customer enquiries and suggest products and services as appropriate.
- Arrange that your organization develops, designs, evaluates, and/or modifies systems consistent with customer and Regulatory Requirements.
- Be accountable for supporting the maintenance of existing service offerings and contributing to the development of new services that anticipate and meet future client needs.
- Ensure your design assess product impact by conducting Application Portfolio Gap Analysis, quantitative research into key user behaviors, and Business Process changes in partnership with Product Managers and service owners.
- Ensure you consult; lead system level root cause investigations, coordinate design improvements with development partners, Strategic Planning and execution of design changes and improvements.
- Manage the development of process through engineering and build to support Prototype program delivery schedules.
- Deliver software solutions which meet tight footprint and real time requirements.
- Manage work with Product Marketing to monitor and capitalize on Competitive Landscape and industry changes given your organizations key content themes and differentiators.
- Warrant that your team learns how to determine schedule impacts, provides guidance to stakeholders on how to resolve criticality, and communicates impacts timely to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Be accountable for implementing, and monitoring sophisticated Management Information Systems focusing on long and short range plans, policies and programs.
- Integrate the separate functions in planning or implementing an overall program Logistics Management program.
- Be accountable for depending on focus, maintain and enhance existing functionality by working with internal and external users to develop new features or install new versions of vendor software and perform unit, system, and integrated tests.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis and drive Corrective Actions for problem across Supply Chain processes.
- Apply cybersecurity knowledge in leading an Identity and Access Management (iam) to analyze, design, and support a Continuous Monitoring solution.
- Ensure project workflows and Quality Assurance/Quality Control procedures are designed and executed to consistently meet the project requirements and specifications resulting in first time client acceptance of deliverables.
- Create respectful environment among team members, and motivate improvement of individuals and team performances to achieve desired business results.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microsoft Intune Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microsoft Intune related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microsoft Intune specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microsoft Intune Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Intune improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- Do you have the authority to produce the output?
- What are the key enablers to make this Microsoft Intune move?
- How do you track customer value, profitability or financial return, organizational success, and sustainability?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Microsoft Intune goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- Are there any activities that you can take off your to do list?
- Are controls defined to recognize and contain problems?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if Microsoft Intune does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- What data do you need to collect?
- How can Risk Management be tied procedurally to process elements?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microsoft Intune book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Microsoft Intune self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microsoft Intune Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Intune areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microsoft Intune Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microsoft Intune projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microsoft Intune Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Microsoft Intune project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Microsoft Intune project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Microsoft Intune project team have enough people to execute the Microsoft Intune project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Microsoft Intune project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Microsoft Intune Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microsoft Intune project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microsoft Intune Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microsoft Intune project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microsoft Intune project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microsoft Intune project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microsoft Intune project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microsoft Intune project with this in-depth Microsoft Intune Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microsoft Intune projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microsoft Intune and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Intune investments work better.
This Microsoft Intune All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.