Participate and coordinate CyberSecurity Incident Response Team (CSIRT) with evidence gathering / processing, CyberSecurity Incident investigation, attack / malware remediation, Forensic Analysis, threat mitigation, vulnerability detection, and Data Leakage prevention.
More Uses of the Mobile Device Forensics Toolkit:
- Consult with clients to prototype, refine, test, and debug applications and processes to meet needs.
- Be accountable for engaging in Problem Solving and Forensic Analysis of digital information using standard evidence handling techniques and Computer Forensics tools.
- Follow process and procedures in retrieving, recovering, and preserving electronic evidence.
- Ensure you produce; lead process and analyze extracted data to potentially isolate information of specific interest.
- Manage work with the Project Management to track progress and maintain and update project schedules.
- Ensure your planning performs Quality Control checks of the scanned images and the associated Metadata at the time of conversion, during editing, or as a review for other departments.
- Contribute to the Continuous Improvement of your Mobile Security service, by developing new assessment techniques, Process Improvements, and documenting best practices.
- Perform digital forensic acquisitions, electronic evidence collections and Forensic Analysis.
- Analyze complex Business Processes/requirements and convert to technical application specifications.
- Prepare and review annual budget to account for hardware, software, and other Capital Expenditures.
- Be accountable for ensuring reliability of analysis and Risk Management through implementing Quality Control measures and documentation.
- Be certain that your organization assess the team capabilities and establish baselines for standardizing and improving forensic methodologies.
- Liaise with Product Development teams in support of testing and deployment of product features.
- Arrange that your business coordinates with other departments and serves as a primary point of contact for inter departmental activities.
- Identify and assess Cyber risk associated with the execution of the integration activities.
- Assure your business maintains information and stores and uses data through various software programs, spreadsheets and databases.
- Develop the DevSecOps Strategy and related training and collaborate across the technology department and across your organization to ensure implementation and ongoing support.
- Drive Process Improvements to continuously mature the Third Party Risk Management Program and service.
- Engage in vulnerability review calls with clients to present assessment findings, consider risks, and provide remediation guidance and support.
- Evaluate, develop, and improve department controls, systems, procedures and workflows that increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Identify, research, and organize information to assess the appropriateness and sufficiency of available data to facilitate effective Data Access and analysis.
- Ensure that forensic community accepted principles and practices are applied by contract staff in retrieving, recovering, preserving, and analyzing digital evidence.
- Secure that your project uses technology, to do lists or other tools to manage time, keep track of what needs to be done, and manage multiple, pressing job demands.
- Orchestrate: partner with the people ops recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes.
- Arrange that your strategy provides support to IT users for all aspects of end user computing and desktop based software.
- Search written or digital media, and extract targeted data for storage and future processing or analysis.
- Warrant that your team complies; processes accounts payable/receivable ensuring timeliness, accuracy and appropriate backup.
- Assure your planning promotes and demonstrates appropriate respect for cultural diversity and competency among coworkers and all work related contacts.
- Search written or digital media and extract targeted data for storage and future processing or analysis.
- Be accountable for recognizing relationships among multiple sources and types of information to facilitate effective Data Analysis.
Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Mobile Device Forensics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step Work Plans and maturity diagnostics for any Mobile Device Forensics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Mobile Device Forensics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Mobile Device Forensics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a Data Driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 999 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of Process Design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile Device Forensics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 999 standard requirements:
- What is the problem and/or vulnerability?
- How will Mobile Device Forensics decisions be made and monitored?
- What practices helps your organization to develop its capacity to recognize patterns?
- Which costs should be taken into account?
- How is data used for Program Management and improvement?
- How do you promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Are the assumptions believable and achievable?
- Does the problem have ethical dimensions?
- Whose voice (department, ethnic group, women, older workers, etc) might you have missed hearing from in your company, and how might you amplify this voice to create positive momentum for your business?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Mobile Device Forensics book in PDF containing 994 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Mobile Device Forensics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Mobile Device Forensics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Mobile Device Forensics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile Device Forensics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline Data Protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Mobile Device Forensics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Mobile Device Forensics Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 Mobile Device Forensics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Eac -estimate at completion, what is the total job expected to cost?
- Activity Cost Estimates: In which phase of the Acquisition Process cycle does source qualifications reside?
- Project Scope Statement: Will all Mobile Device Forensics project issues be unconditionally tracked through the Issue Resolution process?
- Closing Process Group: Did the Mobile Device Forensics project team have enough people to execute the Mobile Device Forensics project plan?
- Source Selection Criteria: What are the guidelines regarding award without considerations?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Corrective Actions taken when actual results are substantially different from detailed Mobile Device Forensics project plan (variances)?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are risks prioritized based on probability and impact?
- Cost Management Plan: Is your organization certified as a supplier, wholesaler, regular dealer, or manufacturer of corresponding products/supplies?
- Procurement Audit: Was a formal review of tenders received undertaken?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What procedures are put in place regarding bidding and cost comparisons, if any?
Step-by-step and complete Mobile Device Forensics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Mobile Device Forensics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Mobile Device Forensics Project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Mobile Device Forensics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Mobile Device Forensics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Mobile Device Forensics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Mobile Device Forensics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Mobile Device Forensics project with this in-depth Mobile Device Forensics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile Device Forensics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile Device Forensics and put Process Design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Mobile Device Forensics investments work better.
This Mobile Device Forensics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.