How important is the completion of a recognized college or graduate-level degree program in the hiring decision? Does NetSuite create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered? Does NetSuite systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement? What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities? Are losses documented, analyzed, and remedial processes developed to prevent future losses?
Why Own The NetSuite Self-Assessment?
The NetSuite Self-Assessment will make you a NetSuite domain expert by:
Reducing the effort in the NetSuite work to be done to get problems solved
- Ensuring that plans of action include every NetSuite task and that every NetSuite outcome is in place
- Saving time investigating strategic and tactical options and ensuring NetSuite opportunity costs are low
- Delivering tailored NetSuite advise instantly with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth NetSuite Self-Assessment. Featuring 645 new and updated case-based criteria, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NetSuite improvements can be made.
What Is In The NetSuite Self-Assessment?
The NetSuite Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 645 criteria in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NetSuite Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
The NetSuite Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
Diagnose NetSuite projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NetSuite and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess And Define NetSuite With This NetSuite Self Assessment. Sample Questions From The Complete, 645 Criteria, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Criterion: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom NetSuite project?
- Define Criterion: What sources do you use to gather information for a NetSuite study?
- Measure Criterion: Does NetSuite analysis show the relationships among important NetSuite factors?
- Analyze Criterion: Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a NetSuite process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the NetSuite process available?
- Improve Criterion: At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once NetSuite is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
- Control Criterion: Do you monitor the effectiveness of your NetSuite activities?
- Sustain Criterion: Who sets the NetSuite standards?
Cost/Benefit Analysis; NetSuite Self-Assessment Justification And Approval Tools:
Purchasing a The Art of Service Self Assessment will spur new ideas, fast track project strategy and advance your professional skills. We’ve developed a set of criteria that will aid in gaining approval and give you the ability to validate and review your Self-Assessment investment:
- Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal NetSuite Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
- Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For a fraction of this the Self-Assessment will make you a NetSuite domain authority.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
Get The NetSuite Self Assessment That Will Make You A NetSuite Domain Expert Now.