Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical New Economic System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any New Economic System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated New Economic System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the New Economic System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 681 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which New Economic System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 681 standard requirements:
- How do we create Buy-in?
- Who will manage the integration of tools?
- how do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these New Economic System processes?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- How likely is the current New Economic System plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
- How is business? Why?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with New Economic System ?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether New Economic System goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- In a project to restructure New Economic System outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the New Economic System book in PDF containing 681 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your New Economic System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the New Economic System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which New Economic System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough New Economic System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage New Economic System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step New Economic System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 New Economic System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Management Plan: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- WBS Dictionary: All CWBS elements specified for external reporting?
- Risk Audit: Is the auditor able to evaluate contradictory evidence in an unbiased manner?
- Executing Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Cost Baseline: Is the requested change request a result of changes in other New Economic System project(s)?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: Are contractors adequately prosecuting the work?
- Team Operating Agreement: Conflict Resolution: How will disputes and other conflicts be mediated or resolved?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: How do you know that all team members are learning?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Will the new application negatively affect the current IT infrastructure?
- Requirements Management Plan: Controlling New Economic System project requirements involves monitoring the status of the New Economic System project requirements and managing changes to the requirements. Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the New Economic System project requirements?
Step-by-step and complete New Economic System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 New Economic System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 New Economic System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 New Economic System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 New Economic System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 New Economic System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 New Economic System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any New Economic System project with this in-depth New Economic System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose New Economic System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in New Economic System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make New Economic System investments work better.
This New Economic System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.