Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Next Generation Air Transportation System Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Next Generation Air Transportation System related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Next Generation Air Transportation System specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Next Generation Air Transportation System Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 651 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Next Generation Air Transportation System improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 651 standard requirements:
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- Are there any specific expectations or concerns about the Next Generation Air Transportation System team, Next Generation Air Transportation System itself?
- Has a project plan, Gantt chart, or similar been developed/completed?
- When are meeting minutes sent out? Who is on the distribution list?
- How can you negotiate Next Generation Air Transportation System successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- Why should people listen to you?
- What is the Next Generation Air Transportation System sustainability risk?
- Does Next Generation Air Transportation System appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Next Generation Air Transportation System book in PDF containing 651 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your Next Generation Air Transportation System self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Next Generation Air Transportation System Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Next Generation Air Transportation System areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Next Generation Air Transportation System Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Next Generation Air Transportation System projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Next Generation Air Transportation System Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Next Generation Air Transportation System project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Request: Will the change use memory to the extent that other functions will be not have sufficient memory to operate effectively?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What variables that affect team members achievement are within your control?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a requirements change management processes in place?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Next Generation Air Transportation System project via agreements?
- Procurement Audit: Is the purchase order form clear and complete so that the vendor understands all terms and conditions?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the risks that could significantly affect the communication on the Next Generation Air Transportation System project?
- Project Portfolio management: Do you have a risk-based approach to portfolio management?
- Risk Audit: What expertise does the Board have on quality, outcomes, and errors?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the Next Generation Air Transportation System project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Cost Baseline: How difficult will it be to do specific tasks on the Next Generation Air Transportation System project?
Step-by-step and complete Next Generation Air Transportation System Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Next Generation Air Transportation System project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Next Generation Air Transportation System project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Next Generation Air Transportation System project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Next Generation Air Transportation System project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Next Generation Air Transportation System project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Next Generation Air Transportation System project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Next Generation Air Transportation System project with this in-depth Next Generation Air Transportation System Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Next Generation Air Transportation System projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Next Generation Air Transportation System and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Next Generation Air Transportation System investments work better.
This Next Generation Air Transportation System All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.