Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical NIST Cybersecurity Framework Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any NIST Cybersecurity Framework related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated NIST Cybersecurity Framework specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals...
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 998 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which NIST Cybersecurity Framework improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 998 standard requirements:
- What threats will you protect yourselves against, what will you tolerate for the sake of efficiency, and what risk will remain exposed simply because you cannot overcome the policy problems to fix it?
- Are alternate command/control methods identified, and are agreements in place to permit the resumption of operations within a defined time period when the primary system capabilities are unavailable?
- Does your current insurance program, which might include Directors and Officers Liability, Errors and Omissions, Property and General Liability products, address all your corporate assets at risk?
- Have adequate security management protocols and procedures been implemented for systems with known, identified vulnerabilities which cannot be stopped/shut down until the next maintenance cycle?
- How do you evaluate the effectiveness of your cyber security program in protecting organization, customer and business partner data that has been stored, processed or transmitted in cyberspace?
- How can individuals accurately assess costs, risks, and benefits, especially when risks may be determined by others choices and an individuals understanding of consequences is generally poor?
- Have you taken measures to ensure proper coordination among safety, security (including cyber) and emergency response arrangements and have adopted an all-hazards approach to risk management?
- What are your organizations policies and procedures governing risk generally and cyber security risk specifically. How does senior management communicate and oversee policies and procedures?
- Is there a particular practice, framework, guidance or system that your organization has deployed on cyber-risk management that you as a board director find to be helpful or a best practice?
- How can financial services organizations begin the journey toward establishing programs to really be more secure, vigilant, and resilient and hence transform cyber risk management programs?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework book in PDF containing 998 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
Your NIST Cybersecurity Framework self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which NIST Cybersecurity Framework areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough NIST Cybersecurity Framework Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage NIST Cybersecurity Framework projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step NIST Cybersecurity Framework Project Management Form Templates covering over 1500 NIST Cybersecurity Framework project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: What input will you be required to provide the NIST Cybersecurity Framework project team?
- Schedule Management Plan: Is the ims development and management approach described?
- Cost Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to State practices communicated to your organization?
- Requirements Management Plan: Will the product release be stable and mature enough to be deployed in the user community?
- Project Charter: What outcome, in measureable terms, are you hoping to accomplish?
- Decision Log: Behaviors; what are guidelines that the team has identified that will assist them with getting the most out of team meetings?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that the procurement NIST Cybersecurity Framework project complies with relevant legislation?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for monitoring and tracking the NIST Cybersecurity Framework project requirements?
- Risk Management Plan: People risk -are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the NIST Cybersecurity Framework project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Guiding question: who shall you involve in the making of the stakeholder map?
Step-by-step and complete NIST Cybersecurity Framework Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 NIST Cybersecurity Framework project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 NIST Cybersecurity Framework project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 NIST Cybersecurity Framework project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 NIST Cybersecurity Framework project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 NIST Cybersecurity Framework project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 NIST Cybersecurity Framework project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any NIST Cybersecurity Framework project with this in-depth NIST Cybersecurity Framework Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose NIST Cybersecurity Framework projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in NIST Cybersecurity Framework and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make NIST Cybersecurity Framework investments work better.
This NIST Cybersecurity Framework All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person.
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.